chapter forty two

MEGAN'S POV:

I was angry, not in the mood for Colson and his bullshit that I just needed to be in my own home and to have y/n with me. I needed to vent and I needed a really big backwood to smoke all my problems away.

When I unlocked the door, it was quiet and the tv was off and y/n wasn't sleeping on the couch. I set down my bag and made my way into my room, wondering if she decided to fall asleep in here. She wasn't in there either. I searched the entire house only to come up empty. The dishes in the kitchen were done and it brought a smile to my face. It really was the little things that mattered.

Pulling out my phone I decided to text y/n to see where she was, hoping she was okay wherever she was.

Megan 😈: Where are you?

Tattooed Hottie ❤️‍🔥: why? Miss me?

Megan 😈: ..Maybe. I was just wondering if I needed to come get you if you were out drinking

Tattooed Hottie ❤️‍🔥: oh... I'm at the studio with Travis. No alcohol but there is weed.

Megan 😈: well I'm glad you're having fun

Tattooed Hottie ❤️‍🔥: be even better if you slid through but I understand if you're tired

Megan 😈: who said i'm tired?

Tattooed Hottie ❤️‍🔥: then I'll see you soon

YOUR POV:

It was now about two thirty in the morning and Travis yawned, rubbing his eyes and adjusting the beanie on his head.

"Megan is on her way through if you want to leave. I'll catch a ride with her." I told him, touching up the bloody Valentine acoustic I just made.

Travis nodded as he covered his yawn with his hand, "sounds good. here. smoke the last blunt in my name."

The drummer handed me the final blunt and it was nice and round and I had a feeling it was going to smoke evenly. Such a satisfying thing.
"Thanks." I smiled up at him, "message me when you get home safe okay?"

"will do. have fun." The lengthy man smirked and I playfully rolled my eyes before flipping him off. He laughed before he left and I was alone.

It was just me and my music. I sighed, taking a little break and stretching in my chair before taking the last sip of my pop. The purple led lights hung up around the room really made everything feel like a vibe. Creating music in an environment that felt like it was yours, really affected the way the song sounded. I was comfortable here. Sure it was lonely, but wasn't it always at the top?

"Don't tell me I drove all this way here for you to be sleeping." Megan's sultry and husky voice came from the doorway and I looked over to her, sitting up a little further in the chair.

"I was just thinking." I hummed, bouncing my leg up and down.

"About?" The actress asked, putting down her purse and keys on the table next to the McDonalds bags.

"Everything really. Me and my life. My ex-girlfriend and umm.. You to be honest." I mumbled.

"To be honest?" Megan repeated the last line with a small smirk on her face.

I nodded, my breath catching in my throat at the realization that I said that out loud, "To be honest."

"I think about you. More than I should. To be honest."