chapter twenty one

YOUR POV:

"See how pissed dad was?" I asked.

Beca rolled her eyes, "Yeah. I thought for a second he'd have a heart attack. His eyes were about to pop out of his skull."

I snorted, "You know we don't need him to go to L.A. Future rockstar remember?" I smirked, nudging her.

Beca laughed, shoving me away from her, "Yeah yeah."

I giggled, both of us stopping at my dorm before entering. And when we did, all of the Bella's were sitting around and my roommate looked pissed.

"So not cool y/n." She huffed before leaving. I didn't pay any mind to her as she left and neither did the others.

"So how was your first night in the big house?" Stacy asked, her ears perked forwards just waiting to hear all the details.

Chloe came up to me and grabbed my hand, "Her first and last night in the big house."

I hummed, kissing her forehead, "It was fine I guess. I didn't get shanked so that's something."

I followed Chloe towards my bed and she pushed me down before sitting in my lao, cuddling up against me and I wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

"I'm mad at you." Chloe mumbled while Beca told everyone in my room what happened during our stay in jail.

"I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" I gave the ginger puppy dog eyes and she pushed my face away with a small laugh.

"I'm sure you can make it up to me."

I smirked, kissing the side of her neck, "Yeah, I'm sure I can think of something."

"Wait, so who even bailed you out?" Aubrey asked.

"Our father." Beca said with a hint of anger still laced in her tone.

"Only after Jesse showed up." I added, "We thought it was him."

Aubrey rolled her eyes in disgust, "I hate those good for nothing trebles."

Chloe and I shared a look and smirked.

"I'm gonna borrow some of your clothes, loser." Beca said, rummaging through my dresser and pulling out some sweats and an old band tee I had before stepping out to change.

"So y/n, did you come out with any prison tattoos? Make anyone your bitch?" Stacy asked.

"Girl, what?" Cynthia Rose laughed.

I shook my head with a small smile on my face, "No and no. Beca and I were in a holding cell and it was just us and some other guy."

"Hey," Stacy held her hands up in defense, "I don't judge."

Beca came back in dressed in my clothes and sat back down on the floor, "Someone should run out and get alcohol. Make this night more bearable."

"Already ahead of you." Stacy and Fat Amy grinned, pulling out a few bottles of alcohol and red solo cups from a bag.

"What-" I started, my eyebrows furrowed, but Fat Amy cut me off.

"What? Didn't think we wouldn't celebrate your first time in prison."

I shook my head with a laugh, "Start pouring."

Fat Amy grinned and started pouring drinks in cups and handing them out to each girl. Even Aubrey wanted a drink and greedily took a sip when she got hers.

Chloe was still sitting in my lap and laid her head on my shoulder after she took a drink of hers. I took a sip of my drink and kissed the top of her head and the girl smiled up at me. Her pearly white smile made my heart flutter. Beca grabbed my speaker and played music, smirking at me when my song "A Girl Like You" started playing.