chapter eight

YOUR POV:

a/n: enjoy the smut chapter 😈 and thank you to this amazing girl for helping me out with dialogue. I love youuuu XAllTheseYearsX

Chloe led us back to her dorm, her hand fiddling with the keys and mumbling something about not remembering locking the door.

"The stupid lock. Fuck." She moaned, my hands rubbing her thigh as I pulled her body flush back against me.

"Take your time." I mumbled.

Chloe groaned as my lips started attacking her neck, "fuck y/n, I can't focus."

"We could always fuck in the hallway." I smirked, cupping her pussy and the red head moaned.

"fuck it's open! It's open!"

I laughed, moving my arm and twisting the door knob and pushing chloe inside.

"You'd really fuck me in the hallway where anyone could see?" She asked, a moan slipping past her lips when I pinned her against her door.

"Mhm. I would have. Wouldn't care who's watching." I kissed her neck some more and she scratched down the back of my neck.

"Fuck you're so hot y/n."

"And you're sexy as hell." I gently bit down on her neck, "I'm gonna fuck you good."

"yes, fuck me as hard as you want."

I squeezed her hip and the ginger took the opportunity to jump up and wrap her legs around my waist as we both kissed feverishly.

I groaned into her mouth when my dick pushed up against her soaking core. I could feel how wet she was behind her pants.

"I can feel how wet you are baby." I mumbled.

"For you." She breathed.

"So fucking sexy Chloe." I pulled back and started sucking on one of her nipples through her shirt.

"Wanna give you head baby." Chloe groaned, tangling her fingers into my hair and pulling me closer to her chest.

I didn't say anything, looking up at her as I sucked on her nipple before pulling back. I asked if I could take off her shirt and when she gave me the okay, I groaned when I found out she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh baby." I licked my lips.

"Fuck me on the bed, maybe we can break it." The ginger grinned.

I smiled, carrying her to the bed with ease and laying her down on her back. I immediately began attacking her boobs, making sure to leave plenty of marks.

The woman under me moaned and pulled me forwards, "Fuck that feels good."

I hummed, swirling my tongue around her other nipple as I kept myself held up so I wouldn't crush her, "Look at you writhing beneath me. So fucking hot."

She smirked, putting her hand on my stomach, "You're wearing too many clothes."

"Well undress me then, ginger." I smirked, pouting a little when she basically ripped off my shirt, "I liked that shirt."