chapter twenty nine

YOUR POV:

"I love you awesome nerds." My sister breathed, looking at all the girls as they only had a few minutes before it was their turn on stage.

"How are you feeling?" I whispered to my girlfriend.

Chloe sucked in a breath before she tore her eyes away from the stage to look at me, "A little lightheaded but it'll go away. I'm nervous and excited."

"You're gonna do amazing. You all are gonna do amazing." I told her, kissing the side of her head.

"Thank you baby." The ginger beamed, kissing my cheek and leaving a lipstick print but I didn't mind it at all.

"Y/n.." my sister choked, "I'm nervous."

"I know. But you don't have a reason to be. You did a good- an amazing job with these girls. I'm proud of you, Bex. You fell into the main character role pretty well." I grinned and my brunette haired sister grinned back, her doe brown eyes glossed over with tears.

"Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you, rockstar."  Beca nudged me.

"I know." I laughed, "Go and kill 'em."

I turned to Chloe and kissed the side of her head, "I'm gonna go and find my seat. You're gonna do amazing. Go and show em how the Bella's do things."

Chloe took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders back, calming herself down as she tried and failed to contain the smile on her face. I left the backstage area and found my seat where the Bella's had their reserved seats. On my way there I was shocked to see my dad and step mom sitting in the third row.

No words were exchanged but when he saw me he smiled and did a little wave and Sheila beamed when she saw me. So I sucked it up and was the bigger person and waved and smiled back.

"And now our last performance, we have the Braden Bella's!" The announcer John said, "And look at their uniforms! Seems the Bella's ditched the flight attendant gig and found something that's hot hot hot!"

"I know John! These girls could turn me!" Gail, the other announcer, spoke enthusiastically.

The Bella's ran on stage and got into their positions. My sister looked around, the Silhouette of her head moving left and right before she blew the pitch pipe.

"one, two, three, four.."

The performance was amazing and I could barely contain myself. I mean that was my sexy ass girlfriend up there rocking it out with these girls who were like a family. I was proud of my sister too, looking at what she had accomplished and living in the moment.

When it was over, I cheered so loud I thought my voice might be hoarse in the morning when they were titled winners and given the trophy.

Beca ran off stage and ran towards me and I hugged her so tight, tears of joy coming out of her eyes.

"You were so amazing." I grinned.

"Thank you. Thank you for supporting me and being here. I couldn't have done it without you."

I chuckled happily, "Well you did look pretty good up on stage... we could start a band."

Beca laughed and playfully rolled her eyes, "Alright, enough with the mushy stuff. Did you see the trophy? Thing is fucking massive."

"I did. We can't break this one though." I joked.

Beca nudged me, "You're such a dick."

I snorted, going to say something when a man in aviators walked up to us. His gray designer blazer matched with his black shirt and black skinny jeans.

"My name is Kylar, I own Bad Boy/Interscope records. Are you y/n and Beca Mitchell?"

Beca and I looked at each other before I got out of my daze and nodded, "that's us."

The light skinned man grinned, his bright white teeth on display, "Great. I traveled all the way from L.A because I heard your song ''A Girl Like You'' and I absolutely loved it, I wanted to sign both of you."

"B-both of us?" Beca stammered.

"Well your sister has the vocals and since your name was on it, I assume you produced it." Kylar winked, "I normally don't sign on producers. I don't like that they can do what I can do, but who doesn't love a good sisterly bond?"

"That's amazing." I breathed, the wheels in my brain turning and I really couldn't comprehend anything right now. I was in a state of shock.

"Here's my card. Don't make any rash decisions but we'd love to have you come visit the studio, check things out and maybe even record a few songs." Kylar handed us both an eggshell colored card with gold printed lettering on it. It was his name, number and at the bottom was Bad Boy/Interscope records.

"T-thank you! I mean seriously. We'll be in touch." Beca took the cards and we all said our goodbyes.

Once he was gone Beca and I looked at each other and we didn't even know what to say. All you could see was the pure relief and happiness on our faces. We both hugged each other tight, knowing this was the start of something amazing.

When we both pulled away I managed to catch Chloe just in time as she launched herself at me. She had the biggest grin on her face and her hair was slightly sticking to her forehead.

"Did you see us baby? Did you see me?" Chloe giggled.

"I did see you baby. You were amazing. And very very sexy." I smiled, leaning in and kissing her lips.

"Congrats on becoming an all female group to be crowned national champions." I continued on, "my girlfriend is pretty badass."

Chloe giggled and brought me into another searing kiss, her thumb rubbing my cheek before she tugged on my ears. My hands gripped her ass and she moaned into my mouth.

When we pulled away, I smiled at her due to all the butterflies swarming around in my stomach.

"What's this? It's shiny." the ginger asked, going to grab the card I had in my hand and I had a little panic attack for some reason.

"Uh-"

"Chloe! They want us all on stage to take a picture." Aubrey said coming over before I had a chance to respond.

"Come on baby. I wanna take a few pictures with you too." The ginger grabbed my hand and seemed to forget about the card and while she did, I stuffed it in my back pocket.

They got up on stage and the photographer started snapping pictures upon pictures. When they were done, the girls wanted some taken on their phones and then Chloe wanted a picture of both of us.

"Babe!" Chloe yelled.

"Yes baby?" I zoned back in.

"Will you take a picture with me?" She pouted.

I nodded, smiling quickly before standing next to her.

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked before the picture was taken.

I hummed, "Never better."

"Good! Because I'm ready to celebrate!!" Aubrey cheered.

a/n: alright so that concludes the first book. there's going to be some filler chapters and then I'm setting up all the angst so be ready cus it's gonna be dark.

I'm also hoping to go a little bit more into Aubrey and Becas relationship too if that's cool with you guys.

I also wanted to address what happened last chapter with Chloe smoking the blunt. It's weed. And yes I know that whole thing about not smoking while pregnant. To me that leans more towards cigarettes because as far as what I know and found there isn't any studies showing the long term affects of smoking marijuana. In no way do I condone smoking while pregnant, I just see more positive affects of it while pregnant.

I realize it's a pretty out there opinion and some people aren't gonna like it but I don't really care.

Thank you for reading! I love you ❤️❤️