Eight: hostages

AN quick little thing I am gonna make Virgil Logan's brother because I'm bored and want to do some fun twists in this story so yeah, Virgil just pretended not to know Logan in the beginning anyways enjoy the rest of this shit fest I did edit the first few chapters so that fits the story better soooo

***Logan***

Logan panicked when he heard the door open. Tears filled his eyes and he pulled himself up to his feet shakily. Three figures entered the room he was in and Logan immediately backed away.

"Please..." Logan shook as he backed away. "Please just let me go..."

"LO!" Logan looked up quickly. "Oh my god!" Logan felt arms wrap around him.

"No..." Logan started crying heavily. "Why are you stuck here?"

"He's our asshole father what did you expect?" Remus glared at a figure standing in the doorway. "Hey, your glasses." Remus pulled something from his pocket and Logan put them on.

"He said he wouldn't..." Logan looked at their father. "I told you we broke it off you Jack ass!"

"Oh no, you do not get to talk to me like that!" Their father stormed over and slapped Logan. "Don't make me tell your own family about-."

"Leave him!" Roman shouted. Logan was pulled away by Remus.

"Like you two will do anything, I have someone as leverage against both of you now!" Remus held Logan and Logan immediately looked at Roman terrified.

"Who else?" Roman asked. Their father laughed. "Who. Else!?"

"Be right back boys." He walked out and Logan immediately shook his head.

"h-he's been keeping us apart this entire time so I don't know who." Logan started crying even more. "He said that to get to you two he'd have to go through us. What. The. Fuck." Logan shoved Remus away. "Out of all people I became friends with and it was fucking you!" Remus  froze.

"Logan you don't know what you are saying stop!" Roman cried. 

"He put you up to this DIDNT HE!" Remus cried. Logan backed away and nodded. "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Remus shouted towards the door. The door opened and Virgil walked in, his usually hoodie was gone, he was wearing sweatpants that were extremely big on him, and no shirt. His hair was in his eyes and Logan looked closer and saw the bruises on his neck and chest. Logan's eyes widened.

"Oh my god..." Logan immediately ran over to Virgil pulling him into a hug. He glared over at Remus and Roman. "Fix this god damn mess before it gets worse!"

"Logan..." Virgil held him tighter.

"Fuck..." Logan held him close. "It's okay, I've got you."

"I'm scared." Virgil whispered. Logan held him closer.

"You two fucking fix this." Logan started crying as he held his shaking brother in his arms. "You let this fucking happen! I wish you didn't come back! You should have stayed the fuck away!"

"Logan stop..." Virgil pulled away. "It wasn't their fault please."

"He kidnapped us, and fucking rap-."

"It's not on them Logan." Virgil held his brother. "Whatever this asshole does it's not on them."

"Oh my god." Remus covered his mouth and looked over finally at the two of them. "Virgil..."

"I'm fine Remus." Virgil pulled away from Logan and walked over to hug Remus. Logan pulled Roman to the side.

"We need to do something, so that he doesn't continue to hurt my brother. I need you to help me take his place, promise me you won't try and stop me?" Roman looked over at Virgil and Remus laughing and then back at Logan.