Seventeen: send help (part 3)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Rape/Sickness⚠️

AN don't kill me for this chapter I just like angst

***Janus***

Janus arrived at the hotel feeling like he forgot about something but he shook it off getting out of the car and walking to the front desk.

"Been awhile snakey." The front counter man smirked and slid something across the counter. Janus stared at the stupid lingerie.

"Where's my boyfriend you Jack assess?" He asked.

"You mean Princey? Room 16." Janus immediately ran out the door pausing when he saw the window shades open in room 1 revealing Remus AND Virgil. He gasped and ran to the door knocking on the window. They both jumped and when they saw Janus Remus immediately ran and unlocked the door.

"Janus!" He hugged him. "Oh thank fuck you are okay!"

"Why are you here?" Virgil asked as he pulled Roman's sweater tighter around himself. "Where are the cops?"

"They aren't with me, I was told not to contact them." Janus looked out the window. "I need to go." Janus started walking to the door when Remus grabbed his arm.

"Where's Patton?" Remus asked. Januss eyes widened.

"Fuck!" He looked at the time and he pulled out his phone. "Oh fuck oh fuck fuck fuck!"

"Janus what's wrong!" Remus cried. Janus shushed him and called Patton with no answer after ten times he threw his phone angrily.

"Me and Patton got into an argument after I let Roman leave alone...and he stormed out of the house...at 2am..."

"Alone!? Doesn't he realize how bad that is!?" Remus cried. Janus ran out only to see Roman exiting a room covering himself up the best he could.

"Ro!" Janus ran for his boyfriend taking off his trench coat and quickly wrapping him in it. "Oh my god.." he held him tightly. "You moron!"

"I-I'm sorry he threatened Remus I-."

"Wasn't thinking yeah I know." Janus pulled away and kissed Roman's forehead. "Let's go come on, all of us are leaving." Janus dragged Roman after him and quickly grabbed Remus and Virgil as well. They all jumped into his car and Janus sped off.

***Patton***

He groaned as he opened his eyes and sat up in a bed. His leg was chained to the end of it. He panicked.

"Oh goody you're awake! I was beginning to think we used too much." The man walked into the room and Patton pulled himself as far away as he could.

"Who are you? W-why won't you let me go!?" He walked over swiftly and grabbed hold of pattons face tightly.

"Don't talk unless I tell you to talk." He released pattons face. "As for why I won't let you go, god you are too cute and stupid apparently so I had to take you for myself before the world got you." Patton bit his lip.

"You don't mean-."

"That's exactly what I mean, you see I didn't want to do it while you were sleeping. I like when they scream and try to shove me away. It's a wonderful game." Pattons eyes widened.

"NO! DONT TOUCH ME!" the man got closer and suddenly Patton was shoved down on the bed, wrists attached to chains. Tears filled his eyes. "LET ME GO!!" He felt a blindfold being tied around his eyes and he panicked. "N-no!"

"Well, how could I not? You just looked so delicious~" (lmfao wtf am I writing)

"I-I promise I'll do anything-anything just please don't do this please!" Tears filled pattons eyes. He was a virgin there's no way he could lose it to being raped!