Ten: a simple plan (part 2)

****Roman****

"NO!" Roman glared at their father as he held Remus against the wall. Remus struggled.

"Say that again, what you just told me...and I will not hesitate to cut his head off."

"I will not let you hurt him, get your hands off my brother!" Roman growled.

"Oh really now." Their father shoved Remus down to his knees, holding his shoulders harshly. Remus winced. "Come over here and stop me..." his hands started traveling down remuss chest. Roman tried to pull away from the wall but the chains holding him to it yanked him backwards.

"Fuck!" Roman glared at his father. "STOP IT!" Remus started crying. Roman watched helplessly as his fathers hands traveled lower. "STOP IT OKAY!? YOU WIN! PLEASE STOP IT!" He pulled away from Remus and Remus collapsed to the ground. He scooted away from his father.

"Oh I know, it's just fun to watch you struggle. You know, being helpless and watching isn't that bad." Roman glared at their father.

"You are a fucking asshole." He laughed.

"Oh I know, boys I got you a present!" He pulled a tv into the room. "Enjoy the show!" He walked out of the room. Remus immediately stood and ran over pulling the chains off of Roman. Roman collapsed into his arms. They looked at the tv as it turned on.

"Please tell me that's not..."

"Patton and Janus, running around the halls? Yeah...unfortunately it is." They watched as the two ran up and down. Patton was holding janus as they ran. "What the fuck happened..."

"I don't know but it looks like they are working together to get out..." they continued to watch and then heard screaming from behind the door they were trapped in. "Cops!" Remus laughed.

"Oh thank god." They looked at the feed and saw Janus and Patton leaning against a wall.

"Boys!" An officer approached them. "Are you two alright?"

"He needs someone to look at him." Patton said quickly. "He was dangling from the ceiling.."

"Oh my god your wrist..." the officer looked at Patton who just smiled.

"It's fine, I can handle it. His sons have you found them?" Patton asked. The officer shook his head.

"We found two other boys but they weren't his sons." The officer mentioned. Remus smiled.

"Good they found virgil and logan." Remus said quickly. "Even if they don't find us, at least they found them." Roman nodded then looked at the door.

"Do you think we are hidden behind one of those hidden rooms like we were in the basement?" Roman asked. "Because if so, it's sound proof.." Remus sighed.

"Guess we are stuck here then." Roman looked down at the floor.

"We can't just give up..." Roman sat down on the ground. Remus sat next to him and they looked at the wall.

"I know we can't but honestly I think we might have to for now, they'll find us." The two sat next to eachother staring at the wall in silence.

****Janus****

"Thank god that worked Patton, you know that could have went to shit right?" Janus asked. Patton rolled his eyes as they sat together in the back of the ambulance.

"Look, I understand how badly this could have ended but come on it was a simple plan. Distract the kidnapper. If you noticed when we escaped that room he was recording us." Janus raised an eyebrow. "He knew we were going to do it, he was planning something." Some officers walked out of the building and Patton looked at Janus. "Do you think they'll find them?"

"Of course they will, he didn't even escape so they'll get something out of him after locking him away to make sure he never gets away again..." Janus bit his lip.

"You don't sound so sure of it." Patton said with a frown.

"It's okay...do you think we should do something to help?" Janus asked. Patton shook his head.

"Well I wasn't wherever they were so I wouldn't be of much help looking..."

"We need a stretcher!" A medic shouted. Patton looked at Janus who immediately ran to where the voices were coming from. A very very bloody logan was being carried out by paramedics. His arms were cut as if he hurt himself like twenty times. They were in the process of wrapping his arms. Janus looked at his other wounds and saw his forehead was bleeding, and he had a stab wound in his side. He started crying.

"Oh god what happened..." Janus backed away.

"I'm fine damnit!" Janus looked over and saw Virgil swatting away the paramedics hands. "Go! My brother needs all the help he can get!" Janus walked over to the medic and took the supplies from her.

"I'll help him, go take care of logan." The paramedic ran over to help everyone else with logan. Janus looked at Virgil. "What the hell happened?"

AN cliff hangerrrr