Fourteen: a very angry man child

****Logan****

Logan groaned as he opened his eyes. He held his stomach and winced remembering that he was stabbed. He looked at the bandages on his wrist and looked towards the door. Right so he was in a hospital at least he knew that. He sat up and poured himself a glass of water. Was he even supposed to be awake right now??

"Look I'm his friend, I just wanted to go in to check on him." Logan smiled as he heard remuss voice. "I know I've just been sitting out here this entire time but I really just want to talk to him and see if I can wake him up..." logan rolled his eyes and laid back down closing his eyes. The door opened and remus walked in and sat down. He grabbed Logan's hand and logan opened his eyes again and looked at Remus. Remus was crying. "This is all my fault..."

"Dont." Logan whispered. Remuss eyes shot open and he stared at logan in shock. "Please don't do that." Logan sat up again and held Remuss hand even tighter. "I know that you believe that but it's not your fault at all."

"My father tried to fucking kill you!" Remus wiped the tears from his eyes again. "H-he raped you..." logan grabbed remuss hands.

"Yeah so fucking what?" Logan pouted.

"Logan you are laying in a hospital bed because of him! We were told you weren't going to wake up!" Remus shook.

"But I did didnt I?" Logan sat up. "you being so upset with yourself for this is making me want to kill that bastard."

"Logan!" Remus pouted again.

"Relax, I'm sure the police will take care of him." Logan took a shakey breathe and looked at Remus sadly. "Look, about what I said before he kidnapped me...."

"It's fine Logan." Remus looked down at his hands. "I understand if you actually meant some of the words."

"No Remus." Logan grabbed remusss hands. "I didn't mean any of it. I was so upset with myself for listening to him...That's why I wanted to apologize so badly I was hoping to see you again and he fucking knew that when I saw you again it would probably be one of the last times..." tears filled Logan's eyes. "He wanted me to push you away and make you hate me so that when I did die you would be angry."

"I'm not angry that you did it, you thought you were protecting me." Remus pulled logan into a hug and kissed his forehead. "I'm just so glad you survived so I didn't have to say goodbye to you." They sat in silence for a few minutes, Remus holding logan in his arms.

logan shook his head as he looked down tears in his eyes. "I can't believe he hurt my brother...is...is Virgil doing okay?"

"I think he has a lot of emotional trauma but other than that, he's waiting for you to wake up." Remus smiled. "We all were."

"I'm going to try and rest, I'm a little tired right now but please stay?" He asked.

"Anytime." Remus laid down and logan leaned into his warm skin closing his eyes. He yawned and for the first time after waking up, he felt comfortable again.

***before logan was kidnapped***

⚠️Trigger warning: rape⚠️

Logan was walking to school when a limo pulled slowly behind him following him. He looked over at it from the corner of his eyes and bit his lip. Why was someone watching him? He pulled out his phone and started speed walking away only to bang right into someone. He hissed in pain as he fell to the ground, his phone being knocked from his hands.

"We need to talk." Logan looked up fearfully at the man who exited the limo. He started to back away only to be lifted to his feet by someone else. "I'll drive you." Logan was shoved into the front seat and strapped into it. He struggled against the ropes that were tied around his wrist and glared at the seat belt. He struggled to get out of the car and immediately tried to get out of the seat.