Sixteen: send help (part two)

***Roman (a few years ago)***

"Now come on Roman." Roman followed his father into the office of the motel. He looked out the window and saw a bunch of men eyeing him hungrily and he looked back at his father.

"Why are we here? I want to go home..." Roman went to leave the office but his father dragged him back.

"Give him a calling card, make sure everyone here takes a turn with him and make sure he understands the rules." Roman shook his head.

"What the fuck!? You can't just-."

"Bye Roman, I'll be back next Sunday. Enjoy your week." His father walked away and Roman stared at the office person in horror.

"You can't just allow this!" The man laughed.

"Your first customer is in room 1, there are 30 different rooms here and you will be going to every single one before next Sunday. You will not complain about anything they tell you to do, you will not fight back. You will come back here if you get a call from anyone, if you don't there will be consequences for your actions. Your father says your brother is fair game if you mess anything up here so that will be the consequences of your actions. Understand?" Roman glared.

"I'm not doing this! Are you fucking insane!?" The man stood.

"Do I have to call your father and let him know that you are not listening already?" Roman gulped thinking about what they'd do to Remus since he didn't listen and he shook his head. "Good, now put these on and you can head to room 1."

"But there isn't a bathroom for me to change.." the man laughed.

"That's because you change right here right now." Roman started to take off his clothes and put on the revealing lingerie. "Room 1." Roman nodded and headed off in that direction scared out of his mind.

***present day***

"Roman what's going on?" Remus asked. Drake had left the room and Roman was speed running how to get out of this. "Roman why did he say you knew this place?"

"Remus there's a lot you don't know about when I was sexually assaulted by mother and father and one of those things is this hotel..." Roman bit his lip. "I would have told you sooner but I didn't think you needed to know since I haven't-I haven't gotten a call for a few years."

"Roman..."

"Drake was....he was one of the men that stayed in this hotel when I was brought here my first time." Tears filled his eyes. "I didnt know he was Virgil and Logan's father at the time.."

"Roman, are you telling me 30 different men have raped you and have called you back just to do it all over and you haven't called the police on this place?!" Remus stood up and Roman flinched. "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"THEY KNEW WHO YOU WERE REMUS!" Tears filled Roman's eyes. "They threatened you.." Remus calmed down and hugged Roman close.

"They have Virgil..." Remus sat down on the bed. "They took him to a different room when you arrived though."

"Which room?" Roman asked. Remus shrugged.

"Room 16 I think.." Roman bit his lip.

"Don't worry, Virgil will be back soon okay? Just don't leave the room." Roman left the room and made his way to room 16. He knocked.

"I'm a little busy here." Roman cringed hearing that voice again.

"Even for your favorite prince?" Roman asked. He heard shuffling and then the door opened.

"I didn't call you here, haven't in years what the hell do you want?" Roman shoved passed him and ran over helping Virgil out of the binds holding him to the bed. He took off his sweater and wrapped Virgil up in it. He glared at the man in front of him.