Nine: A simple plan (part 1)

****Janus****

"Fuck." He looked at the walls and then at the chain holding him in the air by his arms. "Remus!?" He groaned. "If this is one of your stupid pranks you can stop now!" He heard a door open behind him and he rolled his eyes. "Seriously Remus?" He heard a deep laugh and his eyes widened. "Okay, not Remus..." he panicked a bit. How did he get kidnapped out of everyone!? Seriously?! Whoever entered the room, wrapped a blindfold around Januss eyes. "Get this off me what the hell!? Let me go!"

"Oh it is fun watching you squirm." Janus immediately recognized that voice.

"What do you want you bastard!" Janus shouted. He heard movement then felt a hand on his stomach. He cringed at the movement. "Your hand is fucking freezing get it off of me right now."

"I think I'll leave it." He felt breathe on his neck and he shivered.  The hand moved lower and Janus growled.

"Move that any further down, I will not hesitate to kick your ass." Janus tried to keep himself together, he had no shirt on and was dangling from a fucking ceiling and this asshole was about to fucking rape him. He laughed.

"Too bad I have to go handle something, I let Virgil go visit his brother." Janus growled.

"Don't you hurt them!"

"My boys are there too, but I'm going to torture them all." Janus started thrashing around in the chains.

"YOU SICK FUCK!" he heard the door slam and he stopped moving just taking deep breaths. Just like the situation him and the others talked about. He scolded himself. He really couldn't distract the damn kidnapper? Fucking hell he's useless.

***a little while later***

The door opened again and Janus listened to the footsteps. Heavy ones and light ones. Two people.

"Who's with you?" Janus asked.

"Janus!" Janus froze hearing pattons voice.

"Here let me help you with that." The blindfold fell and Janus looked around seeing Patton tied to a chair.

"You took him to what? Hurt me?" Janus asked. Patton looked at him scared.

"Janus don't..." Janus bit his lip and stopped talking.

"You know what, I'm going to have fun with this." Janus glared at him.

"Don't you dare!"

"Oh you can't stop me, and he can't either seeing as he's chained to a chair." Patton struggled against the chains. "Bye for now." He left and Janus looked at Patton.

"So that means he has all of us..." Janus laughed bitterly. "Oh this is just great."

"But also..." Patton moved his hand to touch the bracelet he was wearing. "Means he's an idiot." Janus stared at him.

"You are bad ass Patton." Janus chuckled.

"After we had that discussion years ago, I got it. I was sorta afraid I'd be put into a situation where I would actually end up alone and I didn't want that" Patton slid out of the chains and smiled up at Janus. "And I also learned some neat tricks." He stood up and walked over to Janus picking the lock on the chains. He held Janus as he collapsed.

"Yeah, like a crazy person." Patton rolled his eyes.

"Well at least he didn't force me to watch him rape you." Patton grabbed hold of a pole on the Opposite side of the room. "But that bastard is going to fucking burn in hell."

"How are we going to fight him? I can't even fucking stand" Patton looked at him.

"We'll have to hold him off until help arrives thats all."

"I hate this plan."

"It's better than nothing."

"You are one crazy son of a bitch." Janus smiled. "Let's do this." They held onto each other as Patton opened the door.