Ninteen: Back on the bridge

⚠️trigger warning: mentions of past rape/suicide/self harm⚠️

***Remus*** (a year after the incident)

Remus sat on the edge looking down, his legs dangled underneath him. It's been a year since everything went down. He still felt disgusting every time he looked at Patton. Remus closed his eyes. He opened them when he heard someone behind him.

"Funny, didn't think I'd ever find you in this position ever again Remus." Remus turned his head and saw Logan. He laughed.

"Hello stranger." He got off the edge and sat with logan on a bench.

"Remus, you...Patton told us what happened a year ago he said he couldn't hold it back from us anymore." Remus looked at his hands as tears started flowing down his face. That's it, his friends were going to shove him away. "Remus look at me please?" Remus looked up and looked at logan. Logan gently wiped the tears away. "We don't blame you for what you did, and I will always love you even after all that."

"Logan-."

"You didn't do it because you wanted to, stop blaming yourself for it please..." Remus shook his head.

"I still hurt him logan! I still can't look at him and say I'm sorry! You know how awful that makes me!? I fucking raped him and can't say I'm sorry because that's not going to make it better!! And he keeps up this act pretending like I didn't do anything to hurt him! Do you know how awful that is!? I hurt him! I deserve this!"

"Remus please!" Logan grabbed his arm. "We can talk about this at home please—."

"No, not happening!" Remus shoved logan away. "I'm sorry but it's all my fault he's so fucked up and if I'm not around anymore he won't have to worry about it."

"Remus!" Remus ran across the street and stood on the ledge as cars zoomed past stopping logan from crossing after him. "REMUS NO!" Remus turned back and smiled one last time at logan.

"Love you teddy bear." He whispered as he threw himself off the edge.

***Patton (before Remus jumped)***

Patton flinched and looked to see who sat next to him. It was Virgil.

"What's going on with you? Has therapy been helping?" Patton shook his head no. Of course it hasn't. Every time he saw Remus he thought about what happened and he couldn't bring himself to pretend it didn't happen anymore. They forced Remus to rape him. Tears flowed down pattons face. If he was struggling with this how was Remus handling it?? Having to see him everyday pretending that it didn't happen??

"There's something you guys need to know about...about that day." Janus and logan sat down. Patton looked at them. "Promise me you won't go and be angry with Remus? This wasn't his fault..."

"Patton, what happened?" Logan asked.

"Well..."

***a year ago***

"You'll have fun." Patton heard the voices enter the room he was tied up in and his heart started beating fast. Please no. "Now, fuck him silly."

"N-No!" Pattons heart almost stopped. That was Remus.

"Do it or we'll force your stupid twin to do it." Patton squirmed through the ropes holding him down. Oh god no. "Give us a show~"

"I'm not raping one of my friends you assholes!" Remus shouted.

"Fine then, tie him down let's force him inside his friend." There was a lot of laughter and Patton heard something above him. Suddenly he was flipped onto his stomach and he felt his ass be lifted into the air. He heard whimpering above him and his eyes widened. They were really going to do this!?