Lunch W/ the Mukamis Pt .2

Recap:  "Her scent drives me crazy. She smells soo fucking sweet. Like to the point I'm not even sure if she's human." Kou rants out before realizing what he actually said. Azusa nods his head in silent agreement as all of the brothers look at each other and then towards the girl currently waiting in line to make sure their youngest brother gets fed.

/~~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~/

YOUR P.O.V.

"Okay" I said jumping up from my chair and heading towards Amos. The burning sensation getting worse as I got closer. 

"Oh Amos? Can I ask you for a favor?" I asked sweetly or at least I hoped it sounded that way. He looked my way as I walked towards the line. 

"What might that FaVoR be?" he asked a sly smile making its way across his face. " And why are you acting cute all of the sudden?" He continued to smile at you, but you could sense the wariness in his voice. I put my hands behind my back continuing the cute act.

" Me cute? No couldn't be." I quietly giggled. " Back to the favor... can I pleasee cut in front of you.?" He stared at me for a few seconds before reaching out towards me. I flinched slightly, but it was so small that most wouldn't be able to notice it, but Amos did.

"Jeez...I'm not going to hurt you little one." He smiled at me hoping to assure his words as he placed his hand on my head and steered me into the line in front of him. He removed his hand and the painful burning I was doing my best to ignore came rushing back. My breathing hitched at the sudden rush of pain. "Little one?" Amos' voice played in my head.

"Amos can I ask you a question?" He hummed in response. "Why do my wing bindings burn when you're around but as soon as you touch me the burning stops being painful?" I asked. I was thankful that I was facing away from him because I'm 100% sure I was blushing.

"It's painful for you to be around me?" 

"Yeah. The closer we get to each other, the more painful it becomes." I said feeling a little bit guilty. I'm sure nobody wants to hear that just being around somebody causes them physical pain. I mean other than Reiji. He might actually get off on that shit.

"But it stops being painful when I touch you?" He asked sounding a bit confused.

"Mmhmm. Sounds weird I know." I internally cringed at the whole situation. We moved up in line. We were just a few places away from getting our trays. As I went to move forward again Amos placed his hand on my right hip moving forwards with me. The pain disappeared, causing my body to visibly relax into his touch. The relief his touch brought outweighed any thought of embarrassment.  

"Better?" Amos asked. I looked back towards him and smiled. He wore a smirk of his own as he gestured for me to move forwards again. I grabbed a tray filling it exactly as I had the first time except for dessert I grab a plate with several different colored mochi balls. I grabbed Azu two milks instead of one because I'm sure he needed it. One of the lunch ladies gave me a disapproving look as I placed both onto my tray. "Thirsty?" Amos asked from behind me as he picked out a drink for himself. 

"Something like that."  I chuckled. The guy in front of me looked back at me. " Sorry I was just thinking about something from earlier." I stated giving him a small bow in apology. I really got to stop making myself seem crazy. I picked my tray off of the rack and realized what this meant. Amos looked down at me seeing the expression on my face.

"Sorry little one. End of the line..." He frowned as he removed his hand to pick up his own tray. 

"Literally" I joked through the pain slightly wincing. I managed to smile through the pain. I started walking back towards the Mukamis and Amos started walking towards the other side of the cafeteria.