Snapped

Recap: After going off on Ruki, I leaned back in my chair forgetting all about gathering my trash. I sighed running my fingers through my hair. Damn Ruki getting me all work up. Now I have a fucking headache. 

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

*violence warning*

The five of us sat in silence as the rest of the lunch room continued to chatter on. I pulled my bag off the floor and began to look for some pain meds to get rid of my headache. I finally found the bottle I was looking for and poured the last three pills into my hand and popped them in my mouth. I chased them down with the rest of my drink. I laid my head on the table after pushing my tray out of the way.

 I got a few peaceful minutes of nothingness before the silence in the cafeteria started to worry me. I looked up from the table and towards where everybody else was looking. Behind me. As I turned around to look, cold liquid poured down onto my head, leaking down into my face and onto my clothes. It was over as fast as it started. She had dumped an entire pint of milk on me. I wiped the milk from my face as I looked up at the bitch who was still glaring down at me. 

"Don't feel special just because you've caught their attention. You're just the newest piece of ass. After they get what they want from you, you'll be as old as yesterday's news you dumb bitch."

3rd P.O.V.

"What the hell Daitan-san" Kou yelled in shock. He looked down to an eerily calm (Y/N). The girl scooted her chair back causing a loud screeching to echo around the silent cafeteria. (Y/n) began to smooth back her soaking wet hair and shook out her now see-through blouse. The whole cafeteria stood still waiting to see how it would all unfold. 

"What you don't have anything to say?" Daitan asked a malicious smile spread across her face. It happened so fast that nobody even saw it coming. (Y/n) had tried to hold in her anger, had tried to calm herself, but the bitch just didn't know when to shut up. (Y/n) grabbed her plastic lunch tray (like the good thick ones you sometimes get at restaurants) dumping all of her trash on the table and smacked Daitan upside the head with it so hard the girl was knocked to the ground.

 A collective gasp rose around the room as both the girl and the tray hit the floor. Daitan tried to scoot away from the being in front of her. All color had drained from her face and she looked absolutely terrified. The once (e/c) eyed girl staked towards the only person who had seen her eyes lose their color. (Y/n) reached her target stepping on the girl's fingers in order to keep her in place. Everybody watched as the (H/c) squatted down causing the girl to wince from the pressure added to her fingers. 

1st P.O.V.

"Now this just won't do. Is this how you normally treat people you're jealous of?" I whispered as I raised the girl towards me by the collar of her shirt. The girl just whimpers as she stares into my eyes. I already know what she sees though, she sees nothing. My eyes are completely white, kinda creepy to look at in the mirror but it works to my advantage in situations like these.

"What are you?" She whispers out completely in shock.

"It doesn't matter, but fuck with me again and I'll make sure to break every single one of your goddamn fingers. You got it?" I asked her, hatred filling my voice. She squeaks but rapidly nods her head. "Good." I say sneering at her as I let her fall towards the floor. I avoided everyones eyes as I grabbed my bag and headed out of the room. I started to head towards the gym. It wasn't my next class but I wasn't about to wear milk all day. 

*********************************************************************

I pulled off my clothes and stepped into the steaming shower. I let the hot water run over my skin and wash away all the nastiness of today. It's been a really shitty day and it isn't even over yet. First I find out vampires are real and my best friend here just happens to live with them, I fell down the stairs making a complete ass of myself, had some jealous bitch dump her milk on me and then I proceeded to scare the shit out of her in retaliation. Not to even mention I was already going to get my ass chewed out for skipping classes from dad but now I get to add fighting and probably getting suspended to that fucking list.