The Elder Council

Warning Mature content

Recap:

Once he saw us coming into the clearing he went ahead and crawled into the car. Shin decided to play gentleman and held the door open gesturing I get in first. Being sandwiched between my captors was nice. NOT. The ride was awkward. The men talked amongst themselves in some language I hadn't heard before. They seemed to be arguing over something when I heard some kind of alarm start to go off.

"What's that noise" I asked, looking around trying to find it's source.

"What noise Angel?" Shin asked.

"Amai-chan." Someone who sounded like Laito called out.

"Laito?" I whispered.

"It's time to wake up..." They called out again. That's right...I was dreaming again. It felt so real I almost forgot. I looked towards the men who had kidnapped me. Their faces had become blurry and whatever they were saying to me was barley audible. Everything around me seemed to fade to black.

################## Mature content ##################

"Amai-chan." Laito called out again as I struggled to open my eyes. I groaned, stretching out over the bed I was currently laying in.

"Where are we?" I asked as I settled between the two boys currently laying on either side of me.

"My room" Laito answered. "As much as I'd love to stay right where I am, we have to get up." Somehow during the night the three of us had entangled ourselves. Laito curled into me from the front; My leg thrown over his hip and the other tucked between his legs. Kou cuddled me from behind; Both of his arms wrapped around my waist while he peppered sweet kisses across my shoulder up towards my neck.

"We could just skip class" Kou suggested, nibbling at the base of my neck. My cheeks flushed red when I could feel him starting to get hard behind me.

"Kou" I moaned out as he ran his hand under my shirt towards my breasts. He tugged off my shirt and began playing with my nipples. "We can't." I protested a little breathlessly.

"We can't what Amai-chan?" Laito teased, joining in on the fun. He lightly traced his fingers down and back up my thigh before digging them into my hip and pulling me closer. He slipped his hand down in between my legs, pushing my shorts to the side to give him access to what was underneath. "For someone who says we can't, you seem to be pretty excited" He smirked, running his fingers in my wetness.

"Laito"... I paused gasping as he dipped a finger inside me.."Reiji will be pissed if we try to skip" I told him. My brain was trying to think rationally while my body was working against me. Laito lazily pumped his finger inside my wet pussy, adding another before too long.

"Fuck Amai-chan, you're so tight" he breathed out. He pulled his boxers down and slowly began stoking himself as Kou bit into the meaty part of my shoulder. Just as Laito was about slide inside me a loud knock came from the other side of the room.

"GO AWAY" Laito yelled across the room. Sliding his dick up to rub it against my clit.

"You have less than 5 minutes to get ready and be out in the car" Reiji sounded.

"Fucking cock block" Laito hissed under his breath as he pulled away from me and rolled out of bed. Kou pulled me in closer as he licked up a small amount of blood that had ran down between my breasts.

###############################################

Third Person POV

Voices filled a large ornate room. Arguing over what the next course of action would be. A council of eight sat around a beautiful marble table.

"(Y/n) is not a threat to our society. She was merely standing up for herself. With today's technology most people are going to write the video off as photoshopped."

"I agree with Elder Kniva. There's no reason to extinguish (Y/n), but I suggest we keep an eye on her for now."

"Cael you have no standing here. Step down and be quiet. If I remember correctly you're still serving out your punishment are you not?" A tall man with flowing white hair spoke from his seat at the head of the table. "You were lucky we allowed Kniva to take you in and watch over you, instead of dealing with you like we do the others. So, I suggest you not to push it"

"Yes Sir" Cael nodded sheepishly, stepping back behind Kniva.

"Ekron, there is no reason to be so ugly to the boy. He made a mistake and is working hard to make up for it." Kniva addressed the white-haired man.

"Kniva you have already used your familial ties to save Cael from judgment, we will not allow another for your daughter." A woman from the council spoke. Natural pale blue hair stood out against her golden eyes.

"I know Silfie." Kniva sighed. "That wasn't my intention. I've always been the voice of reason. I would be saying the same thing for any child put in this situation."

"I've been watching over (Y/n) for a while now. While I don't condone her actions, I don't think she's a risk. She's always been very careful." Silfie spoke to the council.

"What about this new environment she's in? She's surrounded by vampires and cambion. They're bound to find her and discover her secret." Ekron questioned.

"She's been doing just fine." Silfie smiled, fully aware of what has been going on. She was secretly loving the drama. It was a great escape from her dull life as an Elders council member. Her life was always about rules. It was nice to watch someone else having fun, but she knew if things got too out of hand she would have to report back to the others. For now she'd let (Y/n) enjoy herself.