Morning Madness

The ride to school was a bit awkward. We rode silently, all a little upset about this morning's events. After everyone was ready, dressed, and piling into the limo; my dad decided it would be a great idea to be stubbornly protective. He insisted I sit between him and Ruki, seeing as the other two are 'too friendly with me'. 

My very presence seemed to annoy the vamp with a stake up his ass. He seemed to want to keep a hand's width distance between us at all times. Every time a bump would jostle me in his direction he'd lean away like he couldn't stand the idea of touching me. Fucking pompous dickhead.

Yuma popped a sugar cube in his mouth, mumbling something about my dad not even seeing him as a threat. I don't see how my dad wouldn't be worried about him. Yuma was hot as hell, built nicely, and gave me total bad boy vibes. The fact that my dad's never actually seen us interact might have something to do with it, but it's not like imma say anything.

 And the two boys I cuddled with throughout the night, seemed offended that my dad approved of their sadistic older brother more than them. Kou kept grumbling under his breath, while Azusa sat staring out the window. It didn't take too long for us to reach the school, but it felt like it took us a little longer than it did last night. I guess I can blame the atmosphere for that.

We all seemed to relax as we pulled up the long driveway leading up towards the school. I was the first to get out of the limo, and believe me I booked it like a bat out of hell. I didn't wait for my dad or the Mukami brothers. I rushed up the walkway and through the doors, happy to be able to finally escape the situation.

=~~~~~~=~~~~~~=~~~~~~=~~~~~~=~~~~~~=~~~~~~=~~~~~~=

Not ten minutes into math class, and Yui's already excusing herself to go to the bathroom. She's been acting weird all morning. I'm not sure what happened after Ayato caught her and took her home, but I'm sure it wasn't good. I noticed Kanato narrow his eyes as he watched Yui weakly walk out of the room. He gave it a few more minutes before asking to be excused himself. 

"Kanato, do you really need to go to the bathroom or are you just following Yui?" I whispered,  lightly grabbing his wrist as he stood from his seat. 

"(L/n)-san is there a problem?" Kiyama-sensei asked from his desk up front.  

"No." I sighed, dropping his wrist. I watched as Kanato walked from the room, a pit forming in my stomach.  He really could just be going to the bathroom, but it's doubtful. She always has one of the Sakamakis following her around. I hope that she'll be okay.

/~~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~/~~~~~~~/

3RD P.O.V.

Yui was over it. She hadn't heard from her father in weeks and she refused to believe the 'lies' the brothers were telling her. Had her father really abandoned her? Had he willingly handed her over to the Sakamaki family knowing what would happen to her? She couldn't and wouldn't believe it until she heard it directly from her father. 

The brothers had trashed her phone, so she had no easy way of contacting her father. She had noticed a land line in one of the 2nd floor hallways. That's where she was headed. Thinking all of the boys would be preoccupied with classes; she hurried up the stairs. 

She was exhausted. Living with a group of vampires had really taken a toll on her. She felt like shit. It felt like she was constantly getting weaker, like her will to keep pushing back was fading away. Yui was slowly giving up, she hated it, but she didn't know what to do. 

The blonde wandered the halls, trying to remember where she had seen the phone. Turning the corner, Yui let out a sigh of relief as she rushed over to the phone. She dropped her bag on the table and dialed her father's number as fast as she could. It had already taken her too long. Kanato would come looking for her pretty soon and then she'd be screwed.