Mukami Mansion

Following the directions to the location Kou sent, we pulled into a long roundabout driveway. It was still pretty dark outside, the sun just starting to rise. 

Usa-chan: I'm here. Come get your homework.

Kou💘 : Coming

I sat staring up at the huge mansion in front of us. *Pictured above* "Must be nice to live in such a huge place." Dad spoke out wistfully.

"Yeah." I agreed, leaning my head on the cool glass of the window. We sat there waiting for a good ten minutes before I decided to text Kou again.

Usa-chan: Am I at the wrong place or something? Where are you??

Kou💘 : I'm coming. I had to talk to my brothers about something really quick. 

Kou walked out, jogging down the stairs and towards our car. My dad rolled down my window as I began pulling his homework from my bag.

"Hey (L/n)-sensei, my brothers and I were wondering if y'all would like to join us for dinner as a thank you for delivering my homework." Dad looked at me before looking at the time on his watch. 

"I guess we could... If it's not too much trouble for y'all." Dad smiled, turning the car off and getting out." 

"No trouble at all" Kou winked at me as he opened my door. I sat there unsure if this was a good idea or not. Kou sighed impatiently, reaching over me and unbuckling my seat.

"Come on Usa-chan. We don't want to keep everyone waiting now do we." He whispered as he tugged me from the car.

"Kou I'm still tired from earlier and then I had to clean the whole gym and locker rooms by myself. I just want to go home and go to sleep." I whined as he shut the car door and began pulling me behind him. 

"All the more reason to eat something. You can't expect your body to recuperate properly if you're not giving it what it needs." He reasoned, opening his front door for my father who was looking between us quizzically. I gave him my I'll-explain-later look as Kou dragged me through the door and into a large foyer, leaving my dad to follow behind us.We turned towards a large archway leading into the dining area. The three other boys sat around the table, putting food on their plates. 

"Hey guys." I waved awkwardly, feeling a little weird about being in their house. 

"Hey (N/n)-chan" Azusa smiled.

"Hey" Yuma greeted without looking up from his plate. Ruki ignored me all together. Rude ass

"Hey y'all barely left any food for Usa-chan and her dad." Kou complained as he sunk into his chair, pulling me down into the one beside him. Dad took the end chair between me and Azusa.

"There's more in the kitchen. I'll go get it." Ruki said, rising from his chair, leaving and coming back with a tray of fried prawn and two plates. He sat the tray in the middle of the table and handed me the two plates. I passed one to my father and began piling my plate with food. Kou was right. I may have been tired, but now that there's food sitting in front of me, my mouth's watering. 

~~~~~~~//~~TIME SKIP~~//~~~~~~~

3RD P.O.V. / Mukami's 

(Y/n) and her dad walked down the mansion stairs with full bellies, as the four brothers stood in the doorway watching them leave.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea." Azusa broke the silence.

"What why not? We get to have a sleepover with Usa-chan." Kou spoke as the sound of a car failing to start played in the distance.