Ryoutei High School Academy

* Italics are inner monologue. Also, this is just part of the first day. There will be several chapters for the first day since she's meeting everybody. Enjoy!* 

     I woke up as the last rays of sunlight moved across my room. I rolled over and checked the time. It was almost six in the afternoon. Dad and I had started getting use to the night schedule as soon as we made it to Japan. It wasn't too hard since it was pretty much the same as back in America. When it was night in Japan, it was day in America. Dad didn't tell me my new school, Ryoutei High School Academy, held school hours during the night time until we were half way to Japan. I didn't mind though, I had always been a bit of a night owl. Classes started at eight in the afternoon and went on till 3:30 in the morning. Since I had and hour or so till we had to leave, I finished unpacking the last of my stuff and started getting ready for school. Dad wanted to get there early since he needed to get ready for classes and I needed to get my class schedule. I took a quick shower and blow dried my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I wanted to make an "okay" impression since I was already out of my element. I put on my new uniform. The school had provided both it and a town car since we moved half way across the world. I looked in my full length mirror and decided I didn't look as bad as I thought I would. The only thing I didn't like was the red/pink bowtie, so I pulled it off and tossed it back on my bed. I gathered up all my school supplies and put them in my bag. I went to the kitchen and fixed myself breakfast and sat waiting for my father to finish getting ready.

" (Y/n) are you ready to go?" dad asked as he walked out of his room. 

"Yeah, all ready to go. Want some breakfast?" I asked offering him the rest of my food. He placed his bag on the ground and sat at the table. I slid my plate towards him and played on my phone until he finished eating. 

====== Small Time Skip =======

We rode in silence until the school came into view. "Holy crap"  I breathed out in awe. The campus was huge and beautifully lit. It was a huge five story building with a tree-lined courtyard in front.

" It's pretty cool huh? I heard they just got this cool new english teacher from America. They must be pretty lucky to catch such a guy." Dad drew my attention from the building long enough for me to give him a playful eye roll.

"Yeah they're pretty lucky" I replied humoring my father. We pulled into the employee parking lot and walked towards the front of the building. Dad dropped me off in front of the office and headed to his own classroom to get ready for the day. I walked in and introduced myself to the principal. He gave me a map of the school's general layout and my class schedule. He was in the middle of explaining how the classes here in Japan work when someone knocked and opened the door. A tall good looking guy with purple-black hair and red eyes walked in with a small meek looking girl trailing behind him. 

" Ahh Reiji-san, is this the new student you called in about?" he asked gesturing towards the blonde.

" Yes and if you don't mind i'll leave her with you and head to class." he bluntly replied. The guy then turned towards me, gave me a once-over, and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. Okay that was weird but damn I hope everyone here is that good looking. 

"(Y/n)-san this is Yui Komori, I hope the both of you can get along. She just moved from America herself so it's something y'all have in common." I nodded my head in response to the principal and gave Yui a little smile and wave. The principal handed Yui her schedule and shooed us out of his office. I looked down out at the paper in my hands. Math, Japanese, history, english, science, lunch, arts, home economics, and gym. Great looks like this is gonna be a funnn semester. I looked over to Yui who was still standing beside me. 

"Hey I'm (Y/n)(L/n), do you mind if I just call you Yui since we're both from America?" I asked offering the blonde my hand. 

" I don't mind at all as long as I can call you (Y/n) " she said shaking my hand. I gave the girl a gentle smile and asked her about her classes. Turns out we're in the same math and Japanese classes. She grabbed my hand and started walking me towards our first class. She seems nice. Maybe i've already made a friend.?  It didn't take long for us to find our almost empty classroom. There were a few students scattered around the room, but the one that stood out the most was a light purple haired boy holding and talking to a Teddy bear. WTF is going on here... I'm not sure about this shit. I don't mess with crazies, they give me the creeps. I stalled near the doorway as the boy looked right at me and giggled to himself.

" Look Teddy we made the new girl nervous. Do you think we should play with her?" Yep, that's it, I'm out. I turned to walk out the door but Yui grabbed my hand giving me a reassuring smile.

" It's okay, I'm pretty sure Kanato is just joking." pretty sure? Hell that's not making me feel better. 

"You know this crazy mofo?" I whispered as she dragged me closer to said mofo. Kanato looked away from Teddy and up to me with a creepy smile. Shit he must have heard me.

"Yeah, I kind of live with him and his brothers" she said plopping herself into a seat, leaving an open seat between the two. I stood there for a minute deciding on where to sit. The seat to her right was taken, and I don't want to have to turn around to talk to her. Going against my instincts, I sat in the seat between them. I turned towards Yui, trying to pretend the crazy kid to my left didn't exist. 

" You live with him and his brothers? Are y'all related or something?" 

"No, I just met them. My dad sent me to live with them and I don't know why." she answered gazing behind me. I glanced back to see what she was looking at. Kanato was staring straight at us. Umm okay... I turned back towards Yui and heard Kanato let out an annoyed huff.

" Aren't you going to introduce yourself? You're being rude!" Kanato said his voice rising on the verge of yelling. I turned to face him feeling as if my anxiety had just kicked it up a notch. 

"Yes! I'm sorry. I am (y/n)(L/n). I just moved here from America. I hope we can get along!" I stated trying to calm the angered being in front of me. He looked at me like I was a complete idiot. I turned away to get my class stuff out of my bag. I also pulled out a package of Hi-chew candies and offered one to Yui.

"Me and Teddy want one too" said the purple haired male. He asked for it as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't just looked at me like I was the stupidest person in the room. I decided to go ahead and give him some. He looked at me with a placated smile on his face and began opening a piece of candy. 

"Here" he said holding his hand out towards me after popping the candy in his mouth. I put my hand out and he handed me an empty wrapper and gave me an even bigger smile. I took the trash and put it in my bag. I guess he's not so bad when he's in a good mood. He's actually kind of cute... just gotta give him candy. 

Eventually all the seats were filled and the teacher came in. The teacher introduced himself and went over the class expectations. "Next on the agenda, we have two new students joining us this year. Can y'all please come up here and introduce yourselves." We both got up and walked to the front of the room. I went first, basically giving everyone the same introduction as I had given Kanato. Yui's introduction was similar to mine. We both sat down and class began. It was the most boring forty-five minutes of my life. The lesson covered a topic we had talked about a couple weeks ago back home. I took notes to make it seem like I was actually doing something. After the class was over, Yui linked her arm through mine and we began walking to our next class.

" Are you ready for Japanese?" the blonde asked. The only response that came to mind was "Heck no."