Skipping Class for a Nap

Recap: (since it's been a while since I've updated)

"Good, now head to class. They're probably wondering where you ran off to." Reiji  stepped away from the desk and I stood up, heading towards the door. I looked back at him, worried he might try to stop me again, but he made no effort to get in my way. I walked out the door and chanced a glanced behind me. Reiji stood in the same spot; a smirk making its way across his face. I ran towards my classroom. Only stopping once I reached the door. I stood there catching my breath before stepping into the classroom.

" Ahh (Y/n) I was afraid you had decided to skip class. What took you so long?"

" Well.. umm.." I looked away from the teacher and towards Kanato who was staring me down. "I got lost trying to find my way back."

"You got lost?" The teacher asked pulling my attention back towards him.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry."

"Okay. Please sit down. I would also like to see you for a few minutes after class."

"Yes sir." I made my way towards my seat and sat down. Yui's seat was still empty. No surprise there though.

"You're lying. You smell like Reiji." Kanato quietly stated. Well no shit. Really? I have no idea why I would smell like Reiji.

"Ask Reiji. I'm too tired to explain." I muttered before laying my head down on my desk and drowning out everyone for the rest of the class. The only thing that broke through the fog in my mind was the bell signaling the end of class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) I asked you to stay after because I don't believe that you got lost. You came in trying to catch your breath as if you had been running around and your clothes were a mess. I highly doubt all of that came from running around trying to find your way back to class." He looked down at me, concern apparent on his face. "Did someone bother you in the halls? It's okay if you don't want to tell me, but I suggest you talk to somebody about it." 

"Sir, I really got lost. This place is huge." I forced out a chuckle hoping I looked embarrassed. He nodded accepting my lie for now. He still looked worried, but he knew he couldn't force me to say anything I didn't want to. He looked behind me towards the classroom door. 

"Kanato is there something I can help you with?" The teacher asked pausing for Kanato to answer. After a few seconds of silence he continued. "Are you perhaps waiting on (Y/n)?" He asked as he looked to me for confirmation. 

"Why would I wait on her? Let's go Teddy." He said as he stormed off. 

"What was that about?" he asked no one. He walked behind his desk shaking his head back and forth. " (Y/n), you can go to your next class now. Please be careful not to get lost again." He smiled, shooing me out of his room. 

As I dragged myself towards my Japanese class, I walked past Reiji who was standing outside of what I assumed was his next class. I picked up my pace a little trying to avoid any kind of contact with him after what had just happened. Before I could make my get away, a group of students came rushing down the hall, shoving me out of their way and directly towards the person I was trying to steer clear of.

 I looked to see where the group was headed as I was being jostled around. Kou, of course they were heading in his direction. Damn groupies.!  I tried making my way against the crowd, but just kept getting pushed back. I'm seriously getting tired of this shit.  I let out a huff, giving up on heading towards my class for now. I started making my way towards the wall and out of the group. Just as I was about to get swept away again, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me the rest of the way out.