Sleeping Beauty and Sugar Cubes

** "I really need to head to class. I don't want to be late." I stated grabbing the door handle.

"Let me check outside first." Kou looked up and down the hall. We both stepped out just as the tardy bell was ringing. Shit I'm late!!

"I got to go! I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved before turning and jogging towards my classroom.

"I'll text you!" He yelled from behind me.

Crap I have home economics next. They're gonna start without me. Please.. PLEASE don't let me me get paired up with an asshole! Where the hell is this classroom?! **

It was another five minutes before I made it to where I was supposed be. I could hear the teacher talking to the class as I stood in front of the door. I knocked and waited for a few seconds. The teacher opened the door and waved me in.

"Nice of you to join us. I'm going to assume you're (Y/n)." I nodded. "Please take a seat in the back ." I took a seat and the teacher continued talking to the class. "As I was saying before our new student decided to grace us with her presence, we are going spilt into groups of three for our lesson today. I have already decided who will be grouped together."  She began listing the groups. My group was called last. " Yuma Mukami, Shu Sakamaki, and (Y/n)(L/n). Y'all will be a group.....Now that everyone has been placed into a group, please get into your groups and head to a work station at the back of the room. Once everybody has done so, I'll begin giving instructions on what to do next." I stood up and waited by my seat. I had no idea who my partners were or what they looked like. Once most of the groups had gathered, I noticed two guys sitting behind a work station. One of them looked annoyed and the other looked as if he couldn't care less. 

I walked towards them. "Are y'all Shu Sakamaki and Yuma Mukami?" The shorter of the two lazily nodded his head and the other popped something in his mouth before speaking. 

"Yeah now sit down, we're already behind because someone doesn't know how to be on time." he jabbed gesturing to the stool sitting between the two of them.

"It wasn't my fault!" I protested as climbed up onto the stool. "I'm not sure which one of you is which, but it was one of your brothers fault! He was the reason I'm late." I huffed out as I swung my dangling legs. The boys looked at me as if they were waiting for me to explain my rambling. "Which one of you is Yuma Mukami?" I asked, glancing between my two partners. The lazy blonde pointed at the other male. I looked towards Yuma. " Your brother Kou is the reason I'm late." Yuma clicked his tongue and gave me a disapproving glare.

" You cannot blame Kou for making you late. You were probably fangirling over him."

" I was not fangirling over him! He was the one who dragged me down the hall and into the men's bathroom!" Both boys gave me a curious once over as the rest of the classroom snickered at my outburst. Maybe I said that a little too loud. Assholes. 

"Hmm... well if that's true, I would work on keeping your distance from individuals that are going to get you into trouble." Shu advised as he leaned on the counter in front of him. He rested his head in his hand and gave me a smile that was somehow both sleepy and mischievous looking. I think that's going to be easier said then done. I nodded and sat there awkwardly as Yuma sneered at an amused looking Shu. He seemed to enjoy the fact that his general presence bothered Yuma. I wonder what happened between them to cause them to dislike each other so much. They pretty much stayed the same throughout the whole class, only working together when they had to. Yuma basically took charge and asked me and Shu to help with small things. Shu didn't seem to mind much seeing as he didn't have to do much and got to take a small nap. How he got away with sleeping in class I have no idea. Close to the end of class we were told to start cleaning our stations. I began washing dishes when neither of the boys made a move to do them. I hate doing dishes but if it helps us get finished on time i'll do it. I looked back to see if either of my partners were going to help. Shu was taking another nap and Yuma was putting something in his mouth. He walked over and started rinsing dishes.