A Happy Audience

* Warning: Mild sexual situations. There might be scenes that make you uncomfortable.*

I pulled off my blazer, tie, shoes, and my thigh highs. Everything that made me uncomfortable. I put my thigh highs and tie in my bag in an effort to not lose them. Lord knows I'd never find them in this place.

"Why'd you stop? Keep going. " Laito smirked, biting his lip.

"Yeah Laito, like I'm gonna get undressed in front of all of you. That'd be real smart." I shook my head, a slight smile stretching my lips.

"Don't mind us. Just pretend we're not here." Kou added.

"Y'all are something else." I smiled, laughing at their antics. "I'm ready for the rest of the tour now." Shu was somehow already asleep, so Laito led the group from the living room. We were given the basic tour. 

Game room, library, indoor pool, bathrooms, dining room, and finally the kitchen. Reiji and Ruki weren't too happy about us being in the way so we were quickly shooed away. We returned to the living room, everybody flopping down in chairs or on the couches.

"I'm going to take a shower and maybe get a quick snack." Ayato whispered the last part as he left the living room.

"Ayato, you leave that poor girl alone and wait for dinner you sadistic fuck" I shouted after him.

"Fuck off." He yelled back.

"Ayato you heard me. If I find out you drink from her against her will again. I will fuck you up!."

"What if I want you to fuck me?" He asked, poking his head back into the doorway.

"I said I'll fuck you up not fuck you." I frowned at him.

"I'll fuck you. That's all I heard. Yui, I'm coming for you so I can get some angelic ass."

"Ayato, I- just shut up and go take a shower." I chuckled, knowing he was just messing around at this point.

"Finneee." He whined playfully, leaving the room once again.

"I see you're starting to pull Ayato in." Yuma sighed from beside me on the couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking over at him.

"I don't know if you do it intentionally or not, but you drag them towards you. Each and everyone of them has fallen for you in some way, so much so that they're willing to risk their lives for you." His eyes held mine as he explained what he meant.

"Yuma, you're saying all of this like it doesn't involve you." I frowned.

"It doesn't." He sighed looking away. Freaking tsundere

"Oh I beg to differ, Sugar Cubes." I smirked thinking back on our little encounter in the hallway.

*Flash back to 'Sugar Cubes' chapter*

He seamlessly pulled me over his shoulder and pressed my body between his and the wall without my feet ever touching the ground. My legs instinctually wrapped around his waist as he pressed even closer. "Yuma" I breathed out pushing my hands against his chest.

****

"Yuma" I muttered, pushing him away so I could look into his eyes. "Why are you doing all of this?" I asked, looking into his confused eyes.

"I don't really know."

"Thanks for being honest with me," I smiled at him as I pressed my forehead to his. "But I don't think we should really do anything until you figure that out. A smirk found its way across his face.