Hi!

Welcome to my Mythlandia oc book!
I made a whole bunch more Oc's in the book in order them to draw my ocs, but please no few messages there.

For your consideration, here are the rules in this book;

Symbols

- sona, main ocs
💎 - precious characters
🦄 - major characters ocs
🐳 - minor ocs
🎈- up for articles arts
☠️ - up for adoption, I feel useless in them

Rules

1. No more stealing my ocs, or sagacity my life like arguing and trying to mad at me. If you really did, I will mute you.

2. If someone who is trying to be a thief, I will report the others who did this, if you tell the truth you must ask permission before borrowing my ocs, instead of stealing them.

3. If those who lied to me, then I would report who did this.

4. If its ☠️ means I don't used them anymore, but used for adoptions.

5. No more questioning, lying, hating me, spam me, or report me is allowed. If it is, I will report them too.

6. No more monster argument chat, incase I have to wait for the answer from the other followers to the outside dimension if they tell the truth. If they did, I would called them "unnamed Kirin" if someone is going to be A good person. If bad, I would called them "her horse" as a nickname that your a bad person.

7. If I know someone who is mad ate or their chat, I will teach them a lesson to be patient while im doing it wrong, after I will fix it.

8. For good followers, please be avoid of angry messages until you have a very angry rules. If I tag you, avoid angry messages allowed in this chat.

9. For those who likes me or behave well in this oc book, I will tell them that they are the patient in adopt book, followers, ocs and evrything exvept angry messages. If you did, its a big huge town argument in this chat will be out of the my oc book.

10. If you want to know more, please avkid angry messages when i tag you or even cahtting me while teaching me. For they "boop" as an angry word.

S

ymbol meanings:

For the community of my ocs, here are the symbols in order you to understand the meaning;

✨- means my main Oc's who will appear in art, profile and even the book as well; don't get them, they are not up for Adoption, clod.

💎- means I have Oc's that is more beautiful, precious, pretty and cute when they are from raffle, palette surprise, eggs and others if I found them more cuter and beautiful as well. Just don't judge me...

🦄 - means I have Oc's taht are found in the book, main majored as well.

🐳 - means I have minor Oc's that will appear in the story after the day or appear as citizens around.

🎈- means the Oc needs a plenty of drawings, up to 1 to 15 photos who is drawn by followers, if someone draw it up to 11 it means it will change into 🦄 or anything that signs in.

☠️ - means those Oc's that I don't use them anymore, but it will be putted in the adopt book or here in this page. Don't panic, you can adopt in this page. Anyways be free to use them.

Notes:

- the Oc's will be included if there's art raffle, art contest, payments and others. Honestly I have it.

- note that the zodiac signs that can show you about your personality and others including; drawings and photos that you have incredible day.

- all Oc's will be there in Magical Mayhem in the story, you will understand those of my ocs will be there sooner or later. If you don't know them, see them so you can understand what they are... Just don't judge me like a bear.

- do not get stress if I tag you to something. Including a payment or not part of the payment for arts. Anyways, avoid judging like that.

And that's it for all!!! Anyways, enjoy the Oc's book!!!