🐟 Acqua 🐟

"Nobody knows why they do not teach their children about it? Because I live in underwater traitorous clod!"

🐬🐟The Underwater Mystery 🐟🐬

Name: Acqua (meaning "water" in Italian speaking)

Nickname: Virgo, Under Pressure Kittycorn, Kirby, Skywyene Waterfall, Seaweed Mystery and Fish Tail (mostly said by the others)

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: 🐬🐟mostly heterosexuality, but lessly aromatic for some unknown reasons🐟🐬

Personality: snooty, sick, inventable, very careful, sensitive, loves swimming, feeling the cold air like water and air and relaxation

Age: 🐬🐟 16 - 56 🐟🐬

Zodiac: 🐬🐟 Indentified a Pegasi zodiac known as ♒ 🐬🐟

Looks: a green female kittydog who has green fur of her skin. Her fur is dark aqua green in her full body, she has aqua lime colors on the tip of her tail, paws, ears, puppy ears and bangs on her body.

She has darker aqua green on her kitty ear and puppy ear

Eyecolor: her eyes are sky blue and light blue when she's endured

Accessories: dark green bracelet with a white seashell on it

Logo: a nessie (similar to gobblewonker) with flying fishes

He/She is a: kittydog of the sea

Abilities: Water balusters, Sonic Screech, speed and agility, deep sea cry, echolocation, chirping (like dolphins) and echo cry

Family: Gobbly (mother) Cover (father, died)

Sisters: Bubbles

Boyfriends: Gym (forward), Xixi (neutral) Pelican (more lovable)

Facts: Acqua who is a confessional character who is part of the Gobblewonker Team were she lure the water of breath before they left behind the deck by being caught except her as the last Gobbleywonker

Biography:

When the group of Xileps takes Acqua to the sea we're they are looking for the Wuzzleburd Book of Mystery Dragons in the title; Gobbleywonker.

Acqua and the others try to find it with the aid of Jerpsy on the Fishers of the Sea Lion or JOTFOTSL. Until all suddenness in the water, a mythical sea dragon who came near into the water boat until the Gobbleywonker awakes and tries to chased them.

Unfortunately, the Xileps were kidnapped and take into the sea until Acqua was left in the sea. Until the monster came near to her, she sniffs her and befriended her.

She really felt like that this monster is not macerated by the darkness....

Until Acqua planned to trained steady the Gobbleywonker to save the Xileps she backed up and became a Kittydogs of the mysterious sea.

Trivia:

- Acqua's Name was similar to the word of "water" in Italian version.

- the theory of her father; who died by a giant monster the Gobbleywonker who snatched it to save her from danger until her mother was the one left with her family tye Culeps.

- Acqua's blood was cold-blooded according to her type.

- according to the zodiac sign; Acqua was pagasi who invented to be Aquarius as her main zodiac.

Art:

Nope....

Theme song: