💦 Riptidal 💦

"Maribelle? Siamo andati in giro?" talking Italian

"Meh? Why not have to wait for the answer from me? Anyways fine!"

"Why I'm going to be the light of the of night when I heard there's a corrupted pink lion out there? No I can't!"

"Through the sea and through the ocean, I summon the spell of tsunami were all creatures must want to live!"

Adopted from @ZaydenEclipse

Name: Riptidal

Nickname: Ripon, Princess of the Sea, Tsunami County and Horny Ocean

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality: optimistic, friendly, curious, Open-minded, Practical, gentle, perseverance and dislikes being followed by rules

Age: 💠💦 45 - 77 💦💠

Zodiac: 💠💦 ♓ 💦💠

Looks: Riptidal has dark blue scales on the hands of the wings; in forny and back, that faded on the wings. She has shades of sky medium blue in the tail, underbelly and the scales on the neck and the face. She has shades of white on wings, horn and tail. And the body has white stars on the scales

Eyecolor: she has dark blue eyes that faded to sky medium blue with stars on it as well..

Accessories: a grey melodion

Logo: a waves with white stars

He/She is a: a peacemaker of the sea

Abilities: flight, sea arises, echolocation, music alarm, whale call, Heart of the Sea and Cross River

Family: Tunisia (mother)

Sisters: Amulet

Boyfriends: Tuna

Facts: she is so storing and conscious to everyone creature who live sin the sea as well...

Biography:

When Riptidal has a Sam character, she has a occasional night out of the ocean were Seaveils lived there, roaming around the sea were sea dragons have an opportunity to Seaveils  the whole creature who did a great deal of harm and life.

Until the day, she began to fall back to the ocean and look for food for her sister Amulet, who was injured and sick after Seaveils attack, she backed up her moments ago when she was in the war between Seaveils and magical dragons that were made in the horrible terror in war.

She tried to fight the enemies out of the dangerous war with terror, until she found a young Seaveils who camed to tell the truth what they were doing to them. Until Riptidal understood what's going on, she planned to go out and warn everyone that there's a giant whale attack.

Until the day of Terrorism, they take the plan and save the kingdom were all Seaveils lived together, until the summer was arisen.

Trivia:

- she is the guardian of the Sea were the stars risen trough the night before the future arisen, Seaveils can take a leap with their hope while Riptidal can handle the leap of fate.

- she can speak both Italian and English were she first class turned out a magical language transition.

- according to Catsfield Capper, she traumatic has a horrible feeling we're all Seaveils and sea dragons were killed in the terror after her first nightmare out of the water.

- so far, she is the only guardian who can handle the sea while she has a terror to fight against off it.

Extra: a bean I adopted from @ZaydenEclipse adopt book lol

Art:

Nope...

Theme song: