🦄 Oberon 🦄

Fairy wolf 🐺🧚‍♀️🎗️🎆

Fairy wolf 🐺🧚‍♀️🎗️🎆

Name: Princess Oberon

Nickname: Miraclefly, Stallia, and Pili

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: polysexual

Personality: negligence, neglectful, grouchy, edgy, grudgingly, very reconcile, hostile, speedy and skittish

Age: 🧐 maybe 35, but it was 16 🤨

Zodiac: ♎

Looks: a magical fairy animal nor wolf who appears magical in the power of her kind. She has blue fur with shades of darker blue on its neck as well, she has lighter yellow ear pads as a sensation hearing. She has dark blue bangs with a shades of darker blue color scheme. Her paw pads is black later lighter sky blue (in neon lights) when she is powered.

In her true sense of fairy animal her life, she has blue dark eyes with sparkly things on her eye.

As a fairy animal, she has fairy-like, white wings with white (in opacity %45 in the wings) while there is white lines on its wings. Then she has white stripes on her front and pack legs on it, while the neon powers are sky blue and purple on it.

Eyecolor: she has blue eyes with sparkly stars on its eye.

Accessories: golden bracelet let with red gen on its neck and forehead

Logo: Tynix Wings

He/She is a: a Fairy Animal of Alfea

Abilities: Neon powers, Galaxy rings, Shinygreed wings, Sparkly paws, Opacity Technology, Neon sparks, flight, speed, ternimonitar and cute powers (including blue flame animals) and Tara Hill powers

Family: none

Sisters: none

Boyfriends: Monaco

Facts: she NEVER see her parents, she can talk in different languages: English, Italian, French and Espanol. She is great at cure powers and she is a fairy animal, a magical wolf who is not like the others

Biography:

When she is in the forest, she appeared as an ordinary wolf who appears drinking water in the river, until sudden the water bubbles with Wild Magic she turns herself into a Flaming Wolf (like Hellhound) appearing ferocious and roars in ferocious anger.

Until she met the others, she appears mad and angry and gahse them using fire powers with a big bite trap. The Forces of Evil creatures has forced to stop the Dark Magic but it forces by a flaming wolf powers until the rest of them is trapped.

Till sudden then, the wolf went to the river to drink, incase the water was cursed. Until the person came to be patient she used Curing Magic to stop the Dark Magic until she is reformed.

After taht, she appeared magical and quiet she caked to meet her and said that she didn't meant to hurt humans.

Until she was finally bond with a human she cured the river and set the others free after that, and then the person who named the wolf was Obera the fairy wolf.

Trivia:

- she can balance things on her, means that she is very strong and well-being unlike the others.

- she's afraid of lighting, including Zapwings who tried to zap her.

- she live in the Zephyrite Green Forest were all Magiwolves and Faerie Wolves there, until she meet humans after she was being cured.

- she's allergic to saplings and basil leaves as her sickness.

- she is very great at flying with he r magical wings power instead of flying without magical powers on it...

Art:

None...

Theme song: