💎 Cimmon 💎

Name: Cimmon

Name: Cimmon

Nickname: Cupid, Donna, Clouderon, assitent, prisoner 56, clash bib

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: buddly, fun, happy-go-lucky, kooky, nice, dislikes being a prisoner, being caught a nd being caged for 44 years

Age: 16 (in student age) 45 (in the future of her hearts)

Zodiac: ♒

Looks: a white cat with light brown spots on its ears, mouth, paws and even on its fluffy tail.

Eyecolor: blue eyes, with pink hearts as a pupil.

Accessories: a pink collar with hot pink, crystal heart and a pink sparkling bowtie on her head.

Logo: a pink pegasi crown

He/she is a: assistant of Cloaked Town (formely) guardian or nanny if Galarian Clouderon (closely)

Abilities: running, stunning speed, hunger Claw, Histamines power, Crystal dragon spit (normal), Moderate Wing Power and Funkin Roar shout scream.

Family: unnamed red hippogriff (uncle), unnamed orange hippogriff (auntie), Honey (mother), Clawkick (father), unnamed Swan (ancestor)

Sisters: Chelsea

Boyfriends: Mackworth, Chickade-ey

Facts: she is a pretty cat who fights the swore enemies who feel wrong and the one who is the fall of her side.

Biography:

Coming soon.....

Trivia:

- she was axually alive by living in the small kennel were she lives.

- she really hates crystal dragons who steal the power of her own, including the power of love as her weakness.

- she feel like she's a monster.

- her mind is to solve the problems who did this or who hunt them.

- her team is Sun Glory. But unfortunately her team was Night Claw, when she was forced by Lord Midas of Darkness. That's why she is so scared by loosing the team.

Art:

By @HermioneG444

By @HermioneG444

Theme song: