🌊 Coral 🌊

🌴🌞🌊💧Ferret on the sea💧🌊🌞🌴

"I'm best as I have a magical sparkles in the sea that can lurked through the world with no fear!! No one can deny!"

Name: Coral

Nickname: Water, Milly or D-O-G-E

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: omnisexual

Personality: optimistic, friendly, curious, innocent, naive, very expressive, always array her own scenario friends and youthful individual character

Age: 💧🌊🌴12 later 45 🌴🌊💧

Zodiac: mostly she is a Ursa Minor astrology sign; second she is ♏ in November or October as her lovely day, tell what. In cause that her zodiac is ♉ most....

Looks: a female ferret who has a skin base in the seaside as the ocean (on the background, look dear....) she has sky blue waves with white things as the waves, it has lighter rays were the sun shines the sea. Her foot has corals and seaweeds along the front and back feet as well. Her tail has waves at the tip of its tail.

Eyecolor: Sky blue that faded to aquamarine while the outer pupil is sky blue and medium blue as sceneria

Accessories: a head band of made with shells, starfish and seaweeds on it; the other one is the beautiful flower gem at the front leg

Logo: a dolphin with waves

He/She is a: a sea ferret who learns the sea, the ocean and the air, by the fact she is a innkeeper waters

Abilities: Responsibility Power, breathing bubbles, speed and agility, water blast, bright light bubbles, tail waves and Waving Waters (her most main power of her own)

Family: Queen Novartis

Sisters: Ghidora, Amily and Amulet

Boyfriends: Gallumus, Dilton

Facts: Coral was a young ferret who shares happiness in air and the sea

Biography:

Coral was a young ferret who takes the opportunity to the sea were all creatures are hiding there, unfortunately they were gone and missing for so many years until Coral and her Immorticia friends are left. Queen Novartis takes a little leap were all creatures hide there.

"ARBOK!"

Queen Novartis made a lot of excuses to everyone by staying in the sea for very long ours until there are no hum as and ships in the sea.

Even all of them are just like Mer-dracos; they keep the spot on the sea were all of them meet in the second half of the night before Seavails returned for the process from danger. Including the rest of them, the Seavails takes a little leap of their kind, until they are none any left. Not for Coral, she's just a jumpy sea ferret who knows everything.

Except for Queen Novartis; she make a casting call strict by warning everyone or call for strict answers.

...........

Coral never know and what she seen it before, only she thinks taht there's a problem. She ahs the fall of her loss and her kind of her life, but together with her people..... 

"We love it in the sea, but I hate people who hunt us" she said.

"But why there some people are like taht out there?" a female sea ferret siad to Coral.

"I. Guess.....not anymore" she said....

Note: More stories about Coral will appear soon on secondary rate....

Trivia

- Coral was a good, timed pressure sea ferret who cares about anyone, except by being associated.

- she takes a little small leap, meaning she was trying her best to be a sea of the ocean sky. At least she tried.

- she loves eating seafood that is from humans or not from it.

- she can speak English and Italian while the others are speikng only English and Chinese.

- so far in this moment; Coral was the only one who can do the things including the Seavails migration; she was axually born a couple of weeks ago but almost taken by Seavails.

Quote:

"Did you guys know somethings wrong? I'm here to fix it!!! I'm the SEA of the OPERA!!!!! Thought I would name it very proud now!"

"Ohh! Did you know it? I live the seas!"

"did someone said that you have incredible work done in the team! You can asked me if you like it about me and t h e o r I love you so much for that you have incredible work today!"

Art:

Both drawn by me ^^

Both drawn by me ^^

T

heme song: