❤️ Bella ❤️

Adopted from gaypenguinhaslimes

Name: Bella

Nickname: Stella and Maia

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: very bitter, snooty, inventable, very careful to others, creating stronger kinds, Always seeing the clues and always listens the truth

Age: 40+ 😇

Zodiac: ♎ mostly Indentified ♉

Looks: she has hot pink or dark pink in her main fur on her body. She has light hot pink in the muzzle and the mouth, the medium pink on her ears paws, tail and the hearts while the other one is upside down on her chest. She has hotter pink stripe son her tail that contains love as expected.

Eyecolor: she has hot pink to lighter pink eye with sparkly heart on her right eye while medium pink is one the left. Also indicates the love.

Accessories: pansexual bracelet (her main bracelet) unique halo with hearts (her industrial style) and a square-shaped cat with triangle ears that is hot pink with a blue horn (her fantastic fan mooder)

Logo: heart earrings

He/She is a: Princess of Valentine's

Abilities: Love Charm, Tail Heart Charm, Perfume Spray, Sparkle Eyes, Tekolosoa and climbing

Family: Uncle Japiko

Sisters: Lollipop (her little sister)

Boyfriends: Jupiter (formerly, her main enemy but still loves him) Dr. Koala and Motaja

Facts: she's a princess who shows everyone in the twin to look happier that she learned how to do charms to everyone except angry people.

Biography:

Sooo on....

Trivia

- she's a lovely princess who learns how to share love and care to everyone in this town, except for her rights by being useless.

- her age was 40 years old unlike her sister she is 15 years old.

- she's the middle sister who learn charm and friendship.

- she was very bitter than her sister, when some of them makes pranks on her precious sister.

- she was axually a pansexual because she loves someone else in the town whoel her sister is a bisexual.

- most of all she is the only female cat who learn charm in Mythlandiada

Moodbourd:

Art:

Nope...

Theme song: