💎 Feather 💎

Name: Feather

Name: Feather

Nickname: Sky Flee, FeFeebee, Rany, Babaeng, Lola, Chonjy or Cocky

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: bi

Personality: kind, wild, brave and very proud

Age: 45, 5 (in young age of a dinosaur)

Zodiac: ⛎

Looks: a velociraptor with sky Hume blue with darker blue stripes on its head hands and even calws and tail. White on her chest feet, toes hands and tail as a stripe and a dark blue body on her body, legs and toes. Her flingy thingies on her head, body at the top, even legs and tail similar to feathers color white as young too small as well lol....

Eyecolor: yellow unlike her color

Accessories: golden collar, bracelet with turquoise gems in her leg

Logo: a mysterious raptor in silhouette version

He/She is a: a pet dinosaur caretaker

Abilities: running, swiftwing, courage when someone loves her, calw swipe, camouflage (both land and water), speed and eye contact control

Family: unnamed velociraptor (mother), unnamed velociraptor (father)

Sisters: none

Boyfriends: Kazboom, Zehora, Kaka

Facts: her parents and dinosaurs are all unnamed because they are all prehistoric dinosaurs with no names

Biography:

She was born in Dino Island, were crazy creatures has roamed on earth. Unfortunately, they died by an asteroid and volcano erupts, but not until the egg was fell on the water and flow through the city. When she was born, a group of people saw her for the first time. She never saw humans looking at her by the way. Lately, she take her and calm her down with her own safety. Until she is in the pet orphanage, they give her a water, food, comfort, care, share, love and respect to humans. She also heard that not all humans are bad and some are good instead.

One night, a mysterious sound appeared in the town, there is a group of animals escaping from the orphanage in 55 room, elephants, skunks and deer's (some who named Deery). Until everyone is getting disaster, she starting to chase them and move the animals back to the cage, 16 times by moving away.

After in the morning, people is so storing and conscious after the animals escaped, she rewarded tge guardian of all the animals in the orphanage.

Trivia

- Her color was {kinda} rare by the way, instead of that, she is actually quite good at hiding underwater that's why.

- Instead she was 45, but still 28 years old yet to hide or chase maybe...

- she hates loud noises and stress when someone starting to hate

- she also hate when someone commented like this; "so the shows diving into stupid humor". Also another comment she doesn't like much; "I watched it and I didn't like I hate it😡☹️" "wtf man" and "this is weird right now". Makes her look wild

- she is a good dinosaur around the city, instead of hunting them down.

Art:

By a miracle @queenfre3dom ^^

Theme song: