Cardinal and Starry

The two foxes who joined by the tail

The two foxes who joined by the tail. They were pretty foxes

Name: Cardinal and Starry

Nickname: (Cardinal) : Elias, Pretty Foxy's Gurl, Derby, Sparkleface fandemonium, Pretty Pretty Pegasus Fan and A Short Tail Fox (Starry) : Butter bean, Sparkly, Space Unicorny, Best Sister in Homeward and Pretty Pretty Pegasus Fan

Gender: females ♀️

Sexuality: lesbian

Personality: (Cardinal) happy, Joyful, playful, snooty, inventable, mostly keep on pushing away her feelings, backing up her friends including mixed feelings and very derpy as well (Starry) she is stripper, naughty, funny, friendly, temporarily rude and very cuddly, funny, jumpy and happy

Age: Cardinal is 19 and Starry is 18

Zodiac: both are Lion Dragon meaning ♍

Looks: Cardinal is a brown fox who has dark brown shades in her brown coated fur, her front and back paws had white sides on it and her ears had light brown with white tips.

Starry has light grey stars on her forehead and even all over the body, she has dark grey tip on the tail and the legs.

(Stripper music plays)

Eyecolor: Cardinal has light pink eyes and Starry has light purpl eyes

Accessories: pretty pretty pegasus tag with the word "Ms. Twinkle Bow, and Pretty Pegasi" and for Starry she only has a red heart on her cheek

Logo: pink and blue pegasus crown

He/She is a: conjoined fox who is a pretty pretty pegasus fan

Abilities: sparkly matters, happy smiles, friendship bonds by helping someone, energy smile and tikit music

Family: none

Sisters: each other...

Boyfriends: somehow Starry has a crush name Jellybunny and Cardinal has a boyfriend name Taeolo

Facts: they are pretty pretty pegasus fans who learn about Sparkle and Matters before the town has destroyed in Rainbow Land

Biography:

In the side of the Rainbow Land, Carnidal and Starry were having a caht about Pretty Pretty Pegasus Fandemonium on tonight. Raven wants to talk to them about the situation what is happening tonight, they all said that its the concert!

Carnidal and Starry were starting to geek out, the thundererous music were played by unicorns; everyone in the town were excited for the fun concert tonight, but there's some things hidden in the sideways of the concert but Starry pointed out to shut up and enjoying the moment.

Until the night of the concert, the creatures of Rainbow Land were start approaching; including Carnidal and Starry they were excited, until the music plays they all began to feel the beat through the music (the "Painbow Music" played fork PPG).

Suddenly what happen, the spaceships camed to struck the concert until Carnibal and Starry jumped in the portal and felled into the forest to avoid danger..

Trivia:

- it is shown that Carnidal and Starry were ordinary foxes, although aside form that they were unfortunately part of Princess Bluebell's team. Until the day of Systar, they wented to the Rainbow Land after the day were Bluebell in Townyville appearance.

- they also had a derpy feelings when the music plays by the unicorns; while the others are feeling and dancing the beat, both was still playing and jumping in clouds before the apocalypse of Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse attack after once. Afte the fight, they are seen feeling the beat after all later...

- Starry was highly high-pitched (similar to Sparkleface voice) while Carnidal was half soft pitched (less similar to Donny's Mother and Butter bean's voice) lessly speaked silent.

- they are the only characters, who is a Rainbow Party creature who was being a normal fox later during Bluebell's singing opera.

References:

- Carnidal's voice was similar to Butterbean from Teen Titans Go! mostly has medium pitch voice by Tara Strong, until she was confused she sounds similarly to Donny's Mother from The Powerpuff Girls 2016 voiced by Jennifer Hale. While Starry has high-pitched voice she sounded like Sparkleface from Teen Titans Go! voiced by Hynden Walch.

- they are also had derpy faces when the thundererous music played by unicorns their face similar to Sparkleface's face from TTG in the episode "Friendship".

- they were acting normal foxes similar to animals from The Powerpuff Girls 2016 during Blubell's magical opera call, they appear normal looking until later they are party fans up there.

- their action when they are happy feeling the beat, mostly similar were Pretty Pegasus and the unicorns are hopping after the Gumdrop Goblin left after the battle of friendship.

Art:

None....

Theme song:

° Cardinal's music

°Starry's music