🐳 Lighter 🐳

Name: Lighter

Name: Lighter

Nickname: Annana, Starseer, Quiet, Jajaja, Unnamed Nightwing, Koka

Gender: male later female (half Non-binary, half female) ⚧

Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: ferocious, timid and skittish. Mostly very careful and clear

Age: 89 to 99 years old

Eyecolor: dark purple eyes with star like thing as a second pupil.

Looks: a Nightwing who has darker scale on the main body. Her body is darker blue or normally black, her underbelly is deemer medium purple and her face. She has darker black, deemer medium purple, and half lighter purple on its legs into its wings, claw and spikes. Her horn is speckled grey while the ear is darker purple like her eyes. Her wings is blue sky with sparking stars or lights as gems on its wing, at the top is a lighter white star that is blurry on it. The blood is darker red when she is stabbed on her leg suddenly.

Accessories: golden bracelet on its horn and the leg.

Logo: a rare crystal crown

He/She is a: ancestor (forward), citizen (alternative world)

Abilities: night-shifting, camouflage, fire breath with sparkles, tail slap, wings sparkle shine, hope tears, Magical girrbish reader

Family: Nightshade (mother), Nightclaw (foster mother)

Sisters: Comet, Dasher, Stareye

Boyfriends: Comama (Rainwing), Leafspeak (Leafwing), Poison (Leafwing), Jenny (Sea/Leaf)

Facts: she is a majestic Nightwing who is beaten and wounded by the others who feel useless in her.

Biography:

Coming soon...

Trivia

- she is more majestic, because of the wings we're she was axually created by the Rainwing and Nightwing hybrids by putting magic on her wing. Lastly, it will dissappear when killed.

- she has two Leafwings, first she met Poison then second is Leafspeak. She has one Rainwing and one sea/Leaf hybrid were Besties meet.

- she is a silent Nightwing who knows about what is curse.

- she is adnormally indentified as she is a hybrid of Icewing closely.

Art:

By @SkyleetheSilkwing^^

Theme song: