💚 Mintcrawler 💚

A Night/Leaf dragon? Ohhh a Pantala bracelet can control birds!! (squawk)

Name: Mintcrawler

Nickname: Mint, Minty, Caddis, Cricket and Rugby

Gender: female

Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: kind, timid, visually wild, rude, cute, cruel but sharing somethings good, Always being soft when she's in soft side and nice...

Age: 🐦🌲 35 - 79 🐦🌲

Zodiac: ♈

Looks: a female Nightwing/Leafwing who do property on the forest were she hides at home. She has dark tan green on her body, legs, tail and the jaw cheeks. She has darker tan green in the face, spikes, bdoy scales and paws on it. She has lime green underbell and ear and lighter tan green on her check face and the wings with white sparkling lights taht she was indentfied as Night/Leaf.

Eyecolor: she has blue eyes as the sky

Accessories: a yellow bracelet that can control birds...

Logo: a golden bracelet on her horn

He/She is a: a Night/Leaf hybrid

Abilities: Nightshade acid, Nightcore Breath, camouflage, Poison spit and blackberry dommeye

Family: Roose (mother)

Sisters: Unknown? 🤔 maybe Nectar?

Boyfriends: Waterlily (Sea/Leaf)

Facts: she is a Night/Leaf dragon who can lurked the whole forest in her home were she is indentfied a Nightwing instead of a Leafwing.

Biography:

Coming soon...

Trivia:

- Mint was the one of the youngest dragnet alongside to Waterlily, Flower, Lighter and Grapeshot.

- she can control the birds in how the bracelet gives controlled power were birds are singing in one day.

- unlike the others; Mint and Lighter are both semi-sextile, were made from a creek were all the Mudwings are having a war with Icewings.

- she can have a clean environment, we're nmtye Nightwing and Leafwings taking advantage of the environment before the day were a young Leafwing is in Mobil world, that is not only good from Pyhrria and Pantala content.

- she is the only one who is spiritually silent and loves taking advantage of every single person including the Leafwings and Nightwings.

Quotes:

"im disgusted, bkeh... Bleh.... Bkelelele... Lelelekeekke... Lelelele"

"I feel like your totally perfect"

"Mint is my name, don't call me Rugby please, I'm sick of being tired."

"Melodion is my stuff for the Wuzzleburd Book of Mystery Dragons out there of nowhere."

"My terrible thought is, you failed the way you do it was a lovely day in the forest and giving her a good thing. You keep hiding from me, I will start chasing you again soon. And we didn't need this, and that is pointless"

Art:

Soon....

Theme song: