💎 Holly 💎

My most precious and beautiful doggy here

Name: Holly

Nickname: Princess Holly, Scavenger Round Hopp, Judy Paw, Flower Bloom Dog Star (as a biggest of all fans)

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: straight

Personality: friendly, cuddly, adorable, perseverance, timid, kind, beautiful, gentle, hopeful and honest

Age: 25 - 26 in he future

Zodiac: ♐

Looks: a dog with two tails similar to a formerly Kitsune. She has blue fur with white spots around the body on tail and back legs as a star, legs and the mouth. She has yellow sun on her ears and the inner body, then a pink to purple is at body to legs. Her tail has lighter pink to medium purple with festive stars. Her ear has lighter pink patches as her sense.

Eyecolor: she has whole grey eyes, then later changed to blue eyes

Accessories: a pink heart necklace

Logo: a flower with a Unicorn-like gem, at the middle of the crown

He/she is a: a sunset shine dog of her highly light

Abilities: energetic running, stunning, paw powers, Sun's Scheme, Tail Color Sakura, Staring the Sky, and Season of Mystery Star as her main power

Family: Emily (mother), Jarrise (middle aged auntie)

Sisters: Milkshake, Chira and Comis

Boyfriends: Amorok, Jupit (neutral)

Facts: she's a magical dog who like shearing birds chirping in middle of migration of life.

Biography:

Pending.....

Trivia:

- her first color, she appeared very often silent and quiet, when the sun shines her fur is becoming colorful, for the reason in theory she has a sun on her head.

- her name is similar to a plant who is called Holly a typically prickly dark leaves, small white flowers and red berries. Other than that, Holly means happy and friendly in her personality.

- sometimes someone called her Princess Holly, means she is a sun of the rise of Bamboos North.

- unfortunately same as Amorok, they are the only characters who are forced to be together.

Extra: she was extraordinary character who is from @Savannah_Suncat's raffle.

Art:

By me ^

By me ^

Theme song: