🥧 Cupple 🥧

Adopted from @Savannah_Suncat

Name: Cupple

Nickname: Bolthound, Cupcake Mountain Dog, Milly Dogmaels and Cupple the Undermined of the Oxford

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: aromatic

Personality: smarty, rebellious, timid, half shy, less good and very proud as her personality kind. Mostly of her personality; she is sweet and fun. She loves to explore nature, experiment, art creation and making things back to normal. She can also help creatures when they are in danger {including creatures who are eaten by donuts that can turn them into zombies} she can expect that she can do Donut making stuffs that can turn people into normal most.

Age: 🥧🍩 roughly 11 years old 🍩🥧

Zodiac: 🍩🥧 ♑ 🥧🍩

Looks: she has multiple color similar to cupcakes and cakes in her fur. She multiplied colors in her fur; she has black in her face, lighter grey on her chest, white in half on the leg, yellow on her leg front, lighter orange on the middle of her front legs, and medium light orange in her back legs. Her tail has lighter medium pink, hottish medium pink, medium tan pink, tan pink and sky blue on the tail.

Eyecolor: she has yellow scelra and black pupil

Accessories: a Cupcake bracelet in front paw and strawberry on the ear

Logo: heart Cupple cakes

He/She is a: a dog with chocolate heart in strong of peace

Abilities: speed, night eye vision, courage, Cupcake Mountain Dog Scatch, Fire of the Warrington and Flower Cupcake Mountain Dragon

Family: Amey (mother)

Sisters: Shinza

Boyfriends: Xilepa

Facts: she is a ordinary dog who learn magic and power through the town

Biography:

Coming soon...

Trivia:

- she is a friendly wolf, who knows what is the Power of Attorney and the power of faith we're she lives.

- although she look like a piece of cake, in the case that she likes making donuts and even lifestyle changes.

- she dislikes being trapped in the cage were fairy animals are trapped in 5 days ago until they are escaped.

- her Mewnian Zodiac was the most reliant animal zodiac; Millhorse as her favourite zodiac that she was indeed Indentified as ♑.

Art:

Drawn by me^^

Drawn by me^^

Theme song: