🦄 Rainbow Tail 🦄

Name: Rainbow Tail

Name: Rainbow Tail

Nickname: Rainbow Mantle, Color of Sky, Landia of Hope and Lesbian Kitty

Gender: male later female ♀️

Sexuality: lesbian

Personality: friendly, strong, kind, peaceful, miracle and joyful

Age: 35 (cat age)

Zodiac: 🤔 I don't know? Maybe, she was mentioned ♊

Eyecolor: yellow eyes with white slits

Looks: a brown kitty with light brown underbelly and darker stripes. On the tail, her tail has rainbows similar to the real rainbow. The paw marks is lighter pink instead of red.

Accessories: a red gem

Logo: a blue, light halo with sky blue bubbles on its head or halo.

He/she is a: a miracle star of the Sky, or sometimes call Lesbian Hope

Abilities: Rainbow flash (in order her to create rainbows as her creation), Halo Rainbow Magic, Fairy Fairy heart, Rainbow Mantle Hope and the Power of joy

Family: none

Sisters: Lily and Siddy

Boyfriends: Crysteeve (formerly)

Facts: she is lesbian but her gender differences that they mentioned she's a male but she's a female, means she's a transgirl or Non-binary nor lesbian.

Biography:

As an ordinary cat, she appeared useless, hopes and very helpless. Unfortunately, when her friends appeared in the forest in order to look for the cat with Rainbow Tail. When they appeared, she appeared helpless and useless. But unfortunately, when the darkness tries to destroy her, she almost fall of the cliff and her friends save her.

Until her friends are tripled, she planned to reveal herself the real Rainbow Tail with a power of Hope.

Until she found her, she was bonded by her sister Lily who was separated 45 years ago, until they where found each outher with hope.

Trivia:

- she is a half lesbian and a half Non-binary, because she has meant that she is a transgirlm

- her voice is similar to Crescenta Butterfly as a voice mentioned silent.

- her power is similar to a unicorn power that was shown power of love and hope of joy.

- her last name was Kitise.

Extra:

She is @Happ_dog 's useless bean. Unfortunately I adopt her with a perfect name Rainbow Tail, as the result she has rainbow tail.

Art:

By Savanna ^

By Savanna ^

Theme song: