🌑 Osso 🌑

A sad skull dog

A sad skull dog....

Name: Osso (meaning "bone" in Italian version)

Nickname: Skullpaw, Skulldog, Osso the Undermined Hant and Luma

Gender: male

Sexuality: omnisexual

Personality: dangerous, monsterious, dislikes danger, don't want to have corruptions on his mind and losing the future whenever he's losing his patience in controlling his action

Age: 44 - 58

Zodiac: ♓

Looks: he is a dog who has grown up appropriately appearance in his size and majestic personality. He has two sides in his color; the left has white side and the right is the black side.

His horn has two conjoined versions the left black, the right white. His ears is white on the stripes and the pawprints has light grey on the side

Eyecolor: black and white pupils (a normal eye, nothing demonic causs it's scary, lolo)

Accessories: a black Warnicorn bracelet with a three-eyes firecats in horn appearing as a regil

Logo: a black dragon (similar to Beast Boy as a wyvern) with infinite power of the fairy animals

He/She is a: a silent dog who continues to be okay

Abilities: energetic power, speed, mind controlled, perseverance power, mind patience, Indinpu Power, Power of the Harmony Quillcat (forward)

Family: Askull (mother), Goull (father)

Sisters: Okipie

Boyfriends: none

Facts: he's a gentle dog who learns special needs for his life. Until his mother got a horrible argument to Goull, his mind became more darker until he got patient after they stop arguing each other....

Biography:

SOON....

Trivia:

- he is a real-life dog who wants to become a Melodion in his dream, but unfortunately when his parents started an argument, his mind became dark and filled with corruption on his dream.

- Catsfield Capper said about him that he has a trauma in his dream, when the disaster has began in his mind.

- he can't control his mind about the divorce of his parents and his life.

- he ahs different types of nightmares that later he stops thinking about it. Until they stop arguing his mind get back to normal until morning he will be in upcoming relaxing moment after the nightmare dream.

- according to the zodiac sign, he is a Warnicorn later to be a Lion Dragon, who backed up for his life.

Art:

None.....

Theme song: he has different types of nightmares in his mind...

° What happen in dream?

° Ahh. Stop. It!!! IM NOT OKAY!!!

°I'm back to normal.... Again :)

°It's JUST FUN!