🌼 Flora 🌼

"You're just missing out! There's newest update in out place, the flowers are becoming blue instead of pink!?!?"

Name: Flora (meaning plants of a particular region, habitat or geological period)

Nickname: Flora the Wolf Flora, Fairy of Nature, Lorraine and Ander

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: genderqueer

Personality: jerpy, massively like silence in her surroundings, mostly hyperactive, excitable, quirky, and outgoing to everyone else except Kirbie, Herb and Burt she was feeling nasty of her weird cousins

Age: 45 in dogs age

Zodiac: her zodiac is Pegasi Indentified as ♒

Looks: a young wolf with pink fur on her skin that contains fluffier in her personality, she has green legs on front and back legs as a half contrast between pink and green. She has lighter red color on her ears, mouth, her eyelashes, and the side of her tail. Her tail is curly and fluffy, and she has yellow color on the top of its tail. Yellow nipple ears as the parable hearing of her heart.

Eyecolor: green in her scenaria on her black iris eyes.

Accessories: a flower bracelet, Creature of the Rainbow Mantle mane on her tail as a luck of good

Logo: Flower crown

He/She is a: The innkeeper of silence of Liphean were Magiwolf lives

Abilities: Energetic power, Plant Manipulation, Bright orange - yellow flames, Acryokinesis, Plant Propagation and Cyprus Crigglestone

Family: Queen Lea (mother) and King Arcanine of Lyphia/Liphean

Sisters: Princess Florence

Boyfriends: Xixi (unfortunately), Poison Jerpse (neutral), Mordecon

Facts: she is a timid wolf who learn magic on plants and the innkeeper of all Magiwolves in Liphean

Biography:

When Flora came in the woods as a ordinary wolf, she look exhausted and interested. Until she came nearby in the river they were two wolves who camed appeared magical.

Until she planned to followed and camed by to them, all sudden the forest become dangerous (since it was introduced 80 years old) was about to tumble and rumble in there.

Sudden the Bamboo tree was about to fall and shattered and fell on two magical wolves until Flora was shut.

The Bamboo fell on Flora and shuttle down and look killed, weak and hurt. After saving the two wolves, they planned to regain the power of the weak and hunted down Flora who saved them; chattering and calling the others using Primal Cry. Until all the wolves came near to Flora, they were coming with the two wolves with Queen Lea the Magiwolf of Liphean walking with the others looking majestic and rare as they were understand their sighting.

Until they camed near to Flora, the Magiwolves become obsessed and confused what happen to her. Until Queen Lea cames closer to her, she look interested and worried.

Until she planned to cure her and joined the pack of Magiwolves, she said to the other Magiwolves by using invincible power to control too much weakness and powers.

All of the Magiwolves, are becoming gone gulch in their behavior. They think that this isn't a clone high, it's a power of magical ways according to Queen Lea as she rule her plan, 78 years ago they planned what is future.

They get close enough their planned what is the Power of the Fairy Animals as they wished for their life to live very long...

Until Queen Lea use the powers, finally something good....

Queen Lea and the other Magiwolves were preparing for the power; The Power of the Crane. A result of curing power to help Flora to be cured.

When the spirits of the crane were caning near and closer to the Magiwolves, they rise the magic and flew into the body of Flora until she was awake in Current times.

After dying through unknown means, Flora was successfuy resurrected by Queen Lea, granting her a pink skin, fur, tail with mainly colors like flowers (unlike the other Magiwolves) and magical abilities.

Finally, something good!!

Flora was resurrected and finally cured, she awakes and gave up.

Until then, she saw a bunch of Magiwolves that came near to look at her and sharing her thoughts what happened after she was struck down.

Then Queen Lea camed near and said in her own ferial words of her thoughts and her words;

"I could apologise for the situation, but you are cured and safe.... But I camed to say, thank you for saving my group of Magiwolves until the timeline is back to normal"

"What is magiwolf?" Flora spoked

"the creatures who came in the forest to cure everything in plants and flowers, until now your cured, you are finally belong to the group of Magiwolves of out place called Liphean the home of Forest" Queen Lea told her unitl she was axually understand and they wneted on her future since hse was a ordinary wolf.

Until Flora was finally joined the pack of Magiwolves she became more magical than she every thought.

Trivia

- Flora's name was Cyprinus rubrofucus meaning the  plants of particular region on her name, also her powers Indentified as geological period on plants.

- she was 76 years old in her powers while she was 45 years old in her normal age as well.

- on the thought, Flora was the only one who can be cured by The Cranes of Lifetime after being struck down.

- Flora's color is pink instead of green in females and brown in males. On the thought; Flora was majority rare incase that her color was more pink like flowers while normal Magiwolves was green and brown.

so far... Flora was the only Magiwolf who has pink color and rare magic abilities according through each kind. Her rare of a kind is Energetic power.

Art:

Drawn by @Koipond36 ^^

Theme song: