🍇 Svelta 🍇

A dragon I adopted (not a WOF dragon, its just a synesthesia dragon)

Name: Svelta (meaning "swifting" in Italian in feminine)

Nickname: Haja, Haoa and Adla or Starmeow

Gender: female ♀️

Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: shy, timid and very massive support. Mostly of her personality kind; sometimes she cannot fight her dragon urges, such as putting bird on her horn or chasing a macaw in her home.

Age: 🍇 26 to 85 🍇

Zodiac: 🍇 ♐ 🍇

Looks: a female Wild Dragon who lives the forest were all fairy animals are all trapped during The Green Dragon of the Great Wall Battle.

She has purple skin on her body, while the lighter pink is one the wings and the trippy ear and a dragon ear. She has lighter dark purple horn, and white claws on her side.

She has dark blue aqua tattoos on her skin, the one on the face, the front leg and the back leg as stripes

Eyecolor: a green eye on the scelra

Accessories: a green gem in order to stop The Green Dragon of the Great Wall from entering the world and a pink ribbon for her tail as her main accessory that she used most

He/She is a: Innkeeper of the Green Dragon of the Great Wall

Abilities: since she was a wild dragon, she could agile in mid air. She has main ability; echolocation, breathing green flames, flexible, to strong enough to break through magic spells and powerful enough to take powerful energies without being scratched by other things

Family: Lu Muie (mother) and Loa Sui (father)

Sisters: Anabis

Boyfriends: Brafilios

Facts: she is a magical Wild Dragon who learns the power of the fairy animals, same as Midnight, Cupple, Selina, and Caomei has. She was a gentle dragon not like the others are neutral and wild.

Biography:

In the Shrine of the Green Dragon, Flame evoked the flaming Unicorn who is cursed by wild magic and angers them to destroy the Legendary Mountain Legemdarium. But with the aid of Svelta, the Students of Shrine were putting the crystal gem back on the collar, which they can envert the curse to dissappear by destroying them. Both stands away from fire lines and fight back against the flaming Unicorn were forced to stop the curse from danger.

With a special thanks to the zodiac sign that compare trough each weakness and charisma, the flaming Unicorn was back to normal and turned itself into a Rainbow Mane after breaking the spell free..

After one day, a group of Green Dragons are flying around the sky to destroy THE shrine were all fairy animals live in The Forest of Shrine.

Until some are captured by a wild magical giant bird; for somehow the cursed prevent the curse  fairy animal until they get them and trapped in order to use magic to rule the world.

Not until Svelta was planned to used the Gem of Shrine on her neck were her master tell her to used it after defeating the Flying Wyvern.

Until she won and fink the battle all the Green Dragon and Wild magic, she is finally become the innkeeper of the Green Shrine and the Students of Shrine of all town.

Trivia:

- she is the first legendary creature summoned from the Legendary Shrine, were she was returning to normal despite to being somehow manipulated as well..

- it is also the first legendary creature student form Legendarium which remained in the real world permanently after I she was summons din her own world.

Art:

None...

Theme song: