Bakugo Katsuki│Bnha

Requested by!! MozukaiRei
Neverlast|fluff angst

――――――

――――――

"If such things called reincarnation exist, do you believe it Bakugo?"

The same dream, the view of old me who harshly yet slowly will making the love of my life died.

The stubborn old me who always act on his ego while trying to ask you out but fail because the sentences i utter out was poison.

The same old me.. who will always look at you from afar. Even if we near, our world was different. You on top there and me here, grieving in your grave.

I..

I.. really like you.

But. In the same time.. it was me. Who killed you.

This kind of love, was it really acceptable?

If only you.. weren't go to the wrong way and kept in the light.. will destiny.. change?

Will we.. be together?

I hate to admit it.

I fucking do.

But, if reincarnation exist..

I..

I will protect you.

I will be by your side..

――――――――

Day xx month xx year xxxx, Hero Ground Zero was found dead_|

"What- He's died?"

―――――――

"Shitty deku! Eat thes--" The ash blond haired male stop in his act as he freeze on the spot. His little friend, Midoriya worriedly goes to his side to check on him. "Ka-Kacchan...?"

Little Bakugo examine his hands completely, tiny hands, tiny figure and tiny Deku. 'What the fuck is this?' He think making his friend more worries as Midoriya decided to call the teacher and call Bakugo's mother to pick her son up afraid that he's sick.

Soon Bakugo's mother came to check up her son and right, Bakugo was still quiet there a very rare case to see.

Worriedly Mitsuki bought her son home and just like that some weeks passed. The now calmer Bakugo always lock his room, he tried to adapt into his child life but everything seems wrong.. some new things that he didn't remember start to revolving near him, like Midoriya became more closer to Bakugo who in reply doesn't attack nor react to his approach.