Claude de Alger Obelia | wmmap

Scenario | Claude cheat on you who currently is pregnant of his child, with Diana.
Requested by | AllysaLagrana

"Isn't it enough?"

Standing behind the medieval white polished pillar, being embraced by the crimson knight who trying his best with his shaky and awkward hands to comfort you whom bawl in silence.

You saw it. Them. Kissing under the starry night..

Your husband, and the dancer that invited to the palace.

Ah.. remember about it again making you feel more shitty enough as your grip grow tightened at the kind knight who embrace you warmly on his chest.

It's hurt.
Really hurting like hell..
Why does... he cheating on you?

"For having me in your side."

The romantic scene that twisted in your view always coming back to clouding your mind no matter how hard you try to brush it.

'Really.. I'm just.. too heartbroken aren't.. I..?'

You let a little laugh of solemn as you rub your swollen belly. The belly of his and yours child.. the future of the empire..

Yet the man himself.. who will be the child father, is currently cheating..

"I promise and I- swear. to be loyal, to be a good- wife, girl, significant other, lady, everything. To you.
And, you do it to. I saw it with both of my eyes."

Maybe.. after all these.. father words were right. Father who never accept you to be with him was a true thinking, yet you.. a fool pubescent girl.. already love him hard to the point that your parents words were like a gumps of winds.

To think it back, father always and he only accept you to be with the crimson knight Felix Robane. Yet.. somehow with things that you can't remember how it was, you fall in love with the emperor.

It's really are true that.. regret comes late.

"Our wedding vow, your sweet loving promise to me, the gifts you send, and. The child we make.."

If only you listen to what your parents said and marry him, who loyally stay beside you without an order..
Him, who loves you wholeheartedly..
Him, who is a man of words..
Him, Felix Robane Instead..
He.. will eventually loving you..
With the after story that will only be-
an euphemism between you and him.

"We really are a happy family. With you my emperor, and I'm the empress whose come from the aristocrat bloodline also soon there will be our child who will become the crown prince or princess."

"Then why? Why.. Why are you leaving me?
With that blonde dancer lady.. Why?
What is it that not enough from me..?"

"You never once told me the point. And always brush me off.. were all of this was a fake doing so you can make fool of me? Really..?"

.

"What the... Are you that fool woman? I'm using you."

"You damned aristocrat. I really despite you for a while now. And how good is it for a foolish woman to take the bait. Without any sense of worry or soever."

"Now that I grew tired of you, go."

"To the hell."

"Where you, and your family belongs to."

- xx9 -

The bedheaded of their empress was only watched and grieved by one. The duke Robane, Felix.

- x10 -

The way you, everything about you always be on his mind.. he only recently acknowledging the fact of how he really loves you. Who already deceased.

A visit, to your tomb.

Those crimson soft streak of him fluttering on the air as he kneel down on one knee, caressing your name on the tomb surface.

In lovesickness, he smile a euphoria smile. Seeing the tomb as your figure who happily returning his smile with a tears that unconsciously running down from his violet orbs.

- x13 -

Such a horrid truthful rumour soar through the citizenship. Of how their current cold blooded emperor getting beheaded sinisterly by someone at the middle of the night.

Not ended there.. the lady dancer from afar also die a tragic death..

With a sighting of nearby villagers that saw the figure of duke robane, the crimson knight hugging the tombstone of the late empress with his own swords pierced his chest. His blood all over the land.