Muichiro Tokito│Kny

Requested by @Nyachiko-chan

── ❀ ──

"Have you heard about lights and hopes that filled 'his' life? Was it even real?"

It was real. Someone has filled his life with lights and hopes,

"Who's she?"

She's (l/n) (f/n), the girl who brings light, hope, and colors to his empty life.

・・・

"Tokito, wake up~" You gently shake his body while noticing any action from him, an irk mark formed on your forehead.

You brutally shake him, and--

"Oi! Wake up!"

-unfortunately made him fall hard to the floor.

*thump!* Oh no. I shake him way too brutally. What should I-- "Can you not wake me up like that, (f/n)?" Your thoughts were cut off by his pissed word.

"I can't~ tehe~" you giggled while Tokito just shrugged in annoyance. But when he took a glance at your giggling situation, he slightly blushed.

After all of your offers to help him, he began to envelop some feelings for you. He wants to confess, but he doesn't have any courage for it. Moreover, he's not ready for a coming rejection...

"Anyway Tokito, we'll have a pillar meeting!!! Get ready!"

"Sure." He answers you shortly with his usual cold tone, you just pouted.

"Well, let's go! See you~!!!"

"Wait--- What!? Now!? You don't even tell me-- Oi, (f/n)!!!" You dashed towards the Ubuyashiki estate to leave him alone.

.

"So, my mission was with you huh? Thought it will be with different people~"

"Let's go (n/n)."

Afterward, you and Tokito were going on some mission.

Then, after a long time, you spotted blood and dashed toward the place with Tokito following.