Kirishima Eijiro│Bnha

│More than best friend (angst - fluff)

│Requested by : Nyachiko-chan

.

"Happiness... Is it stay?"

At first i always assume that happiness was stay, and never ever go away...

But,

The truth say the otherwise.
For me, happiness doesn't stay..

I hope that someday i will find my happiness again.. but, what if i don't find that happiness again?

I'm.. i-i'm scared.. please someone.. return the happiness in my life..

I beg you, dear god.

.

Our story start when..

A normal day on some certain junior high school, a (h/c) girl with their friends was chatting friendly. But the (h/c) have difference, she's quirkless while the rest of the group were the opposite.

The quirkless girl though that her opposite would accept her. But the truth say the otherwise... they don't accept her.

"YOU USELESS SCUMBAG! You think we'll made you, the Quirkless loser to our friend without a pay!? Everything must pay you know!?"

"I- I'm sorry... i-i"

*SLAP!!* "Sorry!? That isn't enough! Right! We must gave you a punishment, right girls?" Said the bully leader to her members. "Yeah!" The other's reply.

"This will became a long~ night~ (y/n) (l/n)."

The (h/c) haired girl trembling, scared and begging in agony. "N-No-- i-i'm so- sorry.. p-please d-don't d----- AAAGH!!!!!!!!!" Even before she finished beg, they already beat (y/n) with their quirk.

"You dare raise your voice to us, you? A loser? Hah. Don't hope."

Before they beat (y/n) again that can lead her to death a loud banging sound from the rooftop door interrupted.