Caitel Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrigent│DotE

│Loving the tyranny wasn't so bad at all

│fluff - slight lime
│Requested by ItzXie

Alright. Why manhwa's name so long actually. I confused to how i should wrote the initial only to shorten them. Wrote fanfic about this man really bought the great ol' time lmao, i still remember the first manhwa i read was this, and in that time the episode still none more than 20 or 40.

Happy reading! ♡

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A possessive love that grows on his heart started when..

.

In a dark secluded place, that once a grand kingdom..

There live woman's figure, chained along with handcuffed in the remnant pillar, all dirty and filled with cuts.

The fallen of the kingdom really bought agony to the aristocrats, royals, and the citizens.. especially the crown princess.

The once mighty, kind, and ethereal crown princess that the citizens adore were now a chained slave that crawled in the dirt.

Pity as it was, she even being chosen by the swore enemies of her kingdom, the Agrirent. To be the perfect part of his. To be his Empress.

.

The sound of people gathers around you suddenly get into a halt as soon a single person steps came in.

Although that person steps get into halt as well the time it's arrive before you. You're staring at the dirt soil, eyes lifeless as it can be.

What you don't expect was a bloody gloved hand that softly cup your dirty cheeks.

"You."

"(Y/n) (l/n). From this day onwards your name will be (Y/n) Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrirent."

"My Empress."

Although all of his appearance seems to be the cruel tyrants.. then, why..? His voice that call your name were so sweet..?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

At the news of the tyranny, Caitel Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrirent bought an empress from the fallen kingdom and deciding to return all of the concubines to their country, the empire was filled with reckless, annoying rumours.. although none of it goes to the ear of the said subject himself.

And here you are, becoming the empress on the Agrirent Empire which supposed to be your swore enemy.

Funny as it seems like, the citizens accept you as the empress. Some of them also grateful and even call you 'the tyranny sweetener' that successfully making you laugh each time you heard it.