Claude de Alger Obelia│Wmmap

│Mine (fluff-lime)│Requested by immudeng

│Mine (fluff-lime)
│Requested by immudeng

Note : (f/n) mean your fake name.

[✎___˖☽*◌⑅‧✩͓̊ ]

I think it's true if childhood memories are forgotten, since i couldn't recall anything from it.

The close relation between the two royal families leading an engagement happens between their child. So, the youngest prince and the princess were enganged.

There aren't any feelings shared between them, but who knows?

Their very first encounter was when they're still a child, held on (l/n) royal family's palace.

"Greetings to the honorable princess of (l/n)'s, My name is Anastasius de Alger Obelia. It is my pleasure to be able to meet you."

Greets the boy that soon answered by the girl.

"Greetings to your highness, I'm (y/n) (l/n). It's also my pleasure to meet you."

"B-brother.." whimper the smaller boy, his hand softly clutchs the taller boy's cloth.

"It's okay Claude, everything'll be alright." the taller boy exclaimed, lightly ruffle the smaller boy's hair.

"Claude, introduce yourself and greet Lady (l/n)."

"I.. i am Claude de Alger Obelia. It's... a plea-- nice to meet you..?"

"Nice to meet you too, your highness."

"Please forgive my harsh attitude, but if i allowed to ask.. from the two of you, who is my fiancee?"

"I-I am.. your fiancee.... princess."

"Eh...? i'm sorry.. i just.. ah.. i'm sorry.. you're so cute.."

"...?"

"I will leave you two. Excuse me."

"It's my honour to be granted a permission in having a personal conversation with you, your highness."

"It's also my honour, princess"

The said princess smiles at the small figure infront of her, it was a sad reality to said but the princess was more taller than her fiance.