Aether│gi

│Sweet love (fluff)│Requested by Raiden_Rieko01

│Sweet love (fluff)
│Requested by Raiden_Rieko01

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Above the greeny land of mondstadt, there can be spotted a girl with (h/c) hair following a blonde haired male like a little chicks following it's mother chicken. The girl blabbering about everything that some people might think of annoying but for the blondie, it was comfortable serene since he adored her voice after all.

You know, that thing called love were felt in blondie.

It's all fun and warmth like what i described until,  "Hey. Admit it in other words traveler. You're actually a lost boy in another world right?"

Yes, the blondie might fall in love with all of her sides but sometimes not her randomness.

The (h/c)-ed girl cupping the both side of the blondie. "Sigh traveler is too.. for normies so i gotta change your nickname to lost boy!"

Mixed feeling between flustered, embarrass, and angry was what the blondie felt. "(Y/n)!! Don't makes joke for it." He pout.

"I'm notttt jokinggg lost boy-"

Truth to be told, the blond really flustered and even the fact that the (h/c)-ed girl kept closening the gap between their face wasn't helping at all. His attention were mainly focused on your lips that he wanted to kiss anytime but he doesn't want to step out the line of friendship between the both of you, until he doesn't had any option other than softly bonk the (h/c)-ed girl.

The (h/c)-ed girl gasp dramatically, finally put a distance from the now relieved blondie. "Oh my barbatos. You hit me!"

He rolled his golden orbs in sarcasm. "Oh myself, i hit you."

"Grr Aether you'll not get away from these!!"

"Right. Where is that flying food emergency mascot?"

"She's paimon."

"Yeah, our future daughter-"

"What?"

"What."

"(Y-y/n)!"

"Hahaha, shy lost boy!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A courage to confess is all he thought about the confused feeling of his to her. A feeling when he felt heart thumping quickly, and the feeling of ticklish on his stomach.. he wanted to ask her..

But somehow a side of his said that it's love yet the others deny it.

.

Knocking on the door of (l/n) residence, a sound of allowance immerge.