Leslie│tpn

Fluff │Pinky promises

R

equested.

――――――

In the sick orphanage you've living for the longest you've known until you reach twelve years old now.. you knew one thing for sure, the number code like tattoos on your body was some certain mechanism from the children devouring thingy when 'mother' said you had found your family. Yes in hell, what a bullshit.

Sighing whilst little feet kicking pebbles into the ground you leisurely swung your head to side, spotting a boy figure sitting near the tree.

Your hollow eyes lit up when you saw him as you rush to him and jump-hugged him. Shocking whatever he's doing, but he much to your dismay return the embrace. Snuggling deeper into the boy's short purple locks, why such a innocent figure like orphans childrens need to suffer from this demon shit.. "Leslie..! Hey my friends!!"

Some facts that still you never knew till now, seems like Leslie' more shy, nervous and awkward when you gets affectionate to him, meh you just shrug and think that's cute.

Leslie hand was quite stiff when he trying to pat your back, he's smile those cute and shy smile making you fangirling on your mind. "(Y/n).. hello."

From beside Leslie, nervously a raven locks girl making her appearance and greeting you. "(Y/n).."

Honestly you didn't like Isabella, because she seems like had some.. strange connection to 'mother' and you guess that mother gave her some special affection.. which is strange and you also overhead that mother give a decision either to live or death soon to Isabella to choose and you sure the future Isabella will choose to live.

"Oh! There's also Bella-chan!!" You said innocently, faking your hatred towards the girl and sat in the middle of them. You grin, placing your hand on Leslie shoulder and another one on Isabella shoulder, hugging them.

No matter how much hatred you had for Isabella you can't blame her too, it's her fate that she also suffer her life like us.. but if she decide to become 'mother' also giving the future innocent children to demon.. did she.. really had some sympathy..? Well it's her life once again, why do i need to care about it.

"What are you guys doing here? Let me join you two!"

"I just humming some.. soft tunes. And then Isabella come sit beside me then you.. come here as well (n/n)."

Taking glance at Isabella maybe your guess was right again, she loves your Leslie. But you will never let her have him, because he is your submissive bride. She loves him but not in the same way that you love him. Leslie is your life.. your soulmate.. your everything..

"I see. Well then please continue humming the tune Leslie!! I want to hear it!!"

"M-me too..!"

"O-okay.."