Akutagawa Ryunosuke & Dazai Ozamu│Bta

│Obsession (yandere angst)│Yandere Akutagawa Ryunosuke (taint) x reader x Dazai Ozamu│Requested by Issy_meow

│Yandere Akutagawa Ryunosuke (taint) x reader x Dazai Ozamu
│Requested by Issy_meow

(i really love his eyes, oh my---)

───

Under the tree, above the greeny land .. there sat a (h/c)-ed girl while humming some tunes and playing violin.

"Hmn hm hmn... hmn hmn~" She continued walking closer to the male. Reaching out her hand and place it on his cheek.

She brushing her fingers at his cheek before return it to her side. "Don't worry Akutagawa~ from now on I'll be your company~ It's a promise." She sheepishly grin.

The man known as Akutagawa flinch a little from her touch before straightening himself and replying. "..I appreciate it.. thank you~?" that's an awkward reply he give but the girl just shrug it off.

"Hahaha.. you don't need to sang your sentence too !! I just do this because i'm boreeeed and we're so quiettt to the point it can crush my mind." The (h/c) bluntly said, give some little stretch to her body  and decided to sit again.

Akutagawa took a sit beside her. "Why you don't walk with your friends, or do something?" He ask.

She smirked, folding her arms under her chest. "Well it's rude if you ask someone before explaining yourself."

"You mean.. explaining why i'm here?"

"Yeah yeah, of course. You think whaaaat else~?"

"Well .. i just take some walk here .. and about friend .. My only friend .... he's dead .."

"Oh. He's dead? I see. So you're alone now? Well, I feel sorry to you."

"..."

"...May his soul live in peace." (Y/n) said correcting her words so the situation not tensed up. "I'm sorry to hear that..."

He sighed, looking up into the sky (probably thinks about his friends.) "It's okay... what about yours?"

"Hm... friends... Dazai-kun recently ignoooringg me, i think. Aand to what i'm doing, of course i'm playing violin, i'm really bored and you make it worsened!"