Yushiro│Kny

│Jealousy (fluff)
│Requested by -mooniexo

.

[✎___˖☽*◌⑅‧✩]

.

"(L-L/n)-san! Would you like.. to.. t-talk with me...?"

"Sure!"

"T-to begin with.. well.. I know that I'm.. a demon.. and you're a human.. but.. I-I can't stop this feeling of mine.."

"Uh.."

"I'm sorry but, d-do you want t-to be m-my girlfriend!?"

"Haha. How silly of you, Yushiro-san. Don't add sorry to a confession!!"

"Did I?"

"Yeah! And actually... I love you too..."

"T-then.. does it mean that we're d-dating!?"

"Yes."

"May I call you by your f-first name??"

"Sure! You may."

"I love you.. (y/n)."

"I love you too.. Yuu-kun."

.

Jealousy.. such things why exist? From all the things... why?

And why.. I feel jealous..?

Tamayo-sama was Yuu-kun's lifesaver, of course, he would do anything for her!!

But.. the way he was so.. clingy to her.. even sometimes ignoring me.. it hurt... This heart of mine felt like it's gonna explode anytime...

Even though.. he confesses to me that he loves me.. but I start to doubt

Does he love me?

──

Where the stars adorn the night scenery, a figure runs towards the other. It's cold and freezing at the same time, but the girl figure doesn't care about it.

She panted heavily, hands on her patella crouching down a bit before she brought her head up to stare at the male. "Yuu-kun!!" She exclaimed happily.

The male smiles a bit, giving her a head pat along with his haori. "Yes??" He asked softly.

At the sweet behavior that Yushiro gave, the (h/c)-ed girl started to blush. It was very rare when Yushiro actions were sweet to her. Or maybe he never did that.. "Um.. do you mind spending some time with me..?" She asks faintly while fidgeting her fingers nervously.

"Of course, I don't mind!" replied the male brightly which made the girl's frozen figure slowly fade. Ah.. how much (Y/n) want to fangirl and squeal right now. But, who expected the next time Yushiro talked again (Y/n)'s mood turn 180 degrees different? "I'll call Tamayo-sama for joining us!"