Tomioka Giyuu│kny

Unsure│fluff, limeRequested by EmilyTheOG___________________________________________________

Unsure│fluff, lime
Requested by EmilyTheOG
___________________________________________________

Damned Kocho Shinobu.

Because of her, you become unsure of your husband love for you.

The case is, Giyuu was never the affectionate husband you think he will after the both of you married. He's more into the subtle one and really polite in the relationship by giving you love when you unaware of it such as,

The way he looks at you, lovingly were really goes unnoticeable by everyone.. even you his wife. Although Kamado Tanjiro his subordinate and friend recognize it.

Then, the good morning routine kiss,

Always. When you haven't awoke from your deep slumber, Giyuu will smile seeing your adorable state and chaste a loving kiss to your face.

And the good night kiss,

The ravenette will wait for you to fall asleep before he ruffle your (h/c) locks, admiring your face and lastly plant a soft kiss on your temple or your lips.

.

Yet here you are, carefully listening to the yapping of the insect pillar because she's upset with your husband. "I'm telling you the truth Tomioka-chan. Tomioka-san is escorting a lady yesterday in the street when i'm on mission." Her usual lovable tone were replaced by the serious one, in fact Shinobu indeed utter the fact.

Yesterday, Giyuu were on a mission. And there is a crying lady that begging him to escort her to her place because what seemed of unreasonable phrase she utter messedly. Giyuu grow uncomfortable at the civil gaze and he chose to play along the lady.

And the time he escort the said lady, she play a foul play. By unknowing the fact that Giyuu is a married man, and just seeing a handsome guy passing by this lady from the brothel sneak a sultry hand to feel Giyuu up.

That is the time Shinobu passing by and saw the disgusting scenery.

The fact that Giyuu actually tries to pry the lady by non physical touch, she still unbudge but to Shinobu point of view, he still cheating behind you.

Therefore, the time Shinobu leave the scene secretly that is also the time Giyuu had enough and knock the brothel lady consciousness.

"..Does Giyuu really are love me? Ah.. i can't be like this.. i start to unsure of his love for me.." You say sadly. You really are speechless and wanted to cry because how.. in the world Giyuu the man that promise he will only love you.. do that behind you?

It might sound stupid and think of (y/n) as foolish to some of you, but just think that happen.. it's really are hurt.

"T-tomioka-chan.. please don't overthink it.. maybe i just miss seeing things!! Don't think about it too much alright?"