Isis Deelmir│Oaitl

Requested by kittylove32

Unrequited love.

Love between two creatures-

No. It's one sided.

And it's not like he even knew that she even exist.

An impossible love..

Between the she- immortal who had falling in love with..

Him.

Isis Deelmir.. her loved one.

.

(H/c) lashes fluttering in elegancy as the immortal stepping above the air, her white bluish dress dancing slowly and follow her figure, her golden accessories create a tranquil noise, and her (e/c) orbs that makes everyone drawn onto because it's different from the others make her such an ethereal being.

Goddess.. she is one of the kind.

It's just.. that when she's ordered to watch the treasure palace she caught herself staring at a certain orbs. The orbs that showing her the view of the world of living, the human.

Everytime by then, when she go to the treasure room for appointment she will took a good amount of time to viewing the earth. Until the fixated view of a young blonde haired man with greeny orbs that shine like emerald under the light come into her perspectives. And she must have known better that she.. is falling in love at the first sight.

Not by only his appearance, his personality is a kind one and the top one if she need to be more dramatic /cough.

As she watch from afar.. his agony and pain, somehow she felt it too.

Was it because of love? Who knows.

All the time she watch Isis.. actually is Act of forbidden. To see other's from the god realm.. what even worse is that she fell in love.

As the daughter of the superior goddesses she acknowledge it all to well.. yet she can't help it.

Aisha.. at first she used the orbs to see her life as that is what her mother told her to do at the first place and observe her whilst searching a place she'll truly belong too. Yet here she is timidly fall in love with none other than her lord made creature.

She watch it. How Aisha felt when she's born and the bond between her new brother Isis, the she- immortal can't help but smile as well when seeing the little Isis start to smile. At first an act of adoration that slowly morph into love.

.

Goddess of water, the statue of her holiness.

"..the moon goddess that i knew is Selena.. does she by any chance had a bond with the goddess of water from Deelmir..?" Aisha mumble to herself as she fixated her blue orbs to the statue solid white one.