Himejima Gyomei│kny

Thank you for your waiting! The request finally been made! Requested by tan_jiro!

───

A mission was given to me, the goddess pilar. The mission said, a strong demon was detected in a small village and the demon has devour the demon slayer who had their mission to kill it.

I buttoned up my demon slayer uniform, wearing the white belt, attaching my katana on one of my side, and putting my (f/c) (f/p) haori. When i was about to leave my estate, someone grab my shoulder to prevent me for leaving it's him my boyfriend... Himejima Gyomei.

"You must keep your hair up for a better view (y/n)." He said, taking out a thick (f/c) string that matched my haori and brushing my hair with his hand. At the time he thought my hair was not tangled anymore, Gyomei softly tied my hair into a simple high ponytail.

"Ah, thank you Gyomei." I said, smiling softly at him. Sometimes when Gyomei do something suddenly like that i felt he's tooo romantic for my poor heart..

"You're welcome. Now, be careful on your mission." He said, patting my head and then let me go.

Arriving at the destination place, the smell of irony, the voice of agony, and the fear pressure greeting all of my senses.

Gripping tight on my haori, i unseathe my nichirin blade while closing my (e/c) eyes to sharpening the sense in all the surrounding. When the time i opened my (e/c) eyes, i took some breath and whispered.

"Megami no kokyu : ni no kata-! Hakuen Dansu!" As i chanted them, the nichirin blade start to form like a diamond with white aura that seems like a fire covering it. When i move, the aura following my movement correctly.

When i charging to the demon, he smirked. "Hah, you think a mere crystal toy like that can kill me--!?" He was about to kill me if i don't slash him in the time.

"Yes." seathing my nichirin back on the cover, i answered the demon. "May you rest in peace." I said bowing to the leftover of the demon and praying for him.

Soon, a slight breeze was come and it's touch me. And unusually i felt cold, usually i never felt cold when i touched by the breeze. "Ah, why it's so windy today?" I said desperately sighed.

Then, the cold worsened. I take a look at my body and noticing the demon slayer uniform i wear. "....eh.. what's wrong with my uniform!?"

"A-aa it's.. tattered.."

──

Slipping off the wooden traditional sandals, i get in the house by sliding open the traditional door. "I'm.. home." I said faintly while taking off my haori and loosely wrap it around my waist.

Not that long after my arrives, someone who also reside here welcomed me."Welcome home (y/n)." Gyomei said softly, today since it's me, giyuu, sanemi, and muichiro's turn on killing demon, the other pillars had their free time. So right now Gyomei wear a yukata. "What happened? Your voice was faint just now. Is something happened to you?" He ask worriedly.